PHYSICALLY dominated Clemson

there was no chance, flagg told wesley before the play what to do. flagg knew what was coming, he was so early with it
I’d bet a large, large sum of money, that Guidry & Flagg looked at each other during that TO and knew what the other was thinking. Flagg had that play read from the snap.

Advertisement
Think about that.

Think about one year ago.

They beat the living **** out of us on both sides of the ball. Just flat out ***-whipped us up and down the field.

ONE YEAR LATER…..who was the more physical team tonight?? The good guys were, that’s who.

That team has physically kicked our *** for a decade. In ONE YEAR, we had the better offensive line. We had the better defensive line.

Great win tonight. I didn’t think it could happen, and it took 3 turnovers for it to happen, but the kids found a way and most importantly to me, they were the tougher team, period.

Hats off to the kids and the staff. Been a really rough two weeks. Enjoy the **** outta this one.
And they were coming off a bye and we had injuries to the the defensive line

Advertisement
Was very surprised at this. Both sides of the ball came out and enforced their will. Defense was on the field a ton and kept playing lights out. Happy for the kids. What a win.

there was no chance, flagg told wesley before the play what to do. flagg knew what was coming, he was so early with it

Flagg has always been smart enough to play. I wish I could find old post I had about him. Was rough at first but in the last year I said multiple times he will be needed when everyone wanted him to transfer.

Kid always kne where the plays were going just wasn’t fast enough. Happy to see him get that moment. He kept his head down and kept working. Huge night for him even after the refs gave him a BS offsides

Think about that.

They beat the living **** out of us on both sides of the ball. Just flat out ***-whipped us up and down the field.

ONE YEAR LATER…..who was the more physical team tonight?? The good guys were, that’s who.

That team has physically kicked our *** for a decade. In ONE YEAR, we had the better offensive line. We had the better defensive line.

Great win tonight. I didn’t think it could happen, and it took 3 turnovers for it to happen, but the kids found a way and most importantly to me, they were the tougher team, period.

Hats off to the kids and the staff. Been a really rough two weeks. Enjoy the **** outta this one.
Amen. Well said. Best DL in the ACC and they were dominated ... shades of A&M

Advertisement
Mentioned it in the game thread. Can you imagine cis if Flagg gets out ran? Peak cis mopery. Not trying to take away from the win but this place would have erupted
Flagg has a good burst when he gets the chance. His top end speed might not be elite, but quick decisions and quick feet sure does make one look fast in the first 10-15 yards.

dont forget the attempted CU pick play (was it that series?) that Miami successfully passed along the receiver to the outside cover guy resulting in a near interception by #22

good stuff despite my criticism of our cover guys ow.

I’d bet a large, large sum of money, that Guidry & Flagg looked at each other during that TO and knew what the other was thinking. Flagg had that play read from the snap.
mario said that they called timeout before the fourth down play in part to discuss the quarterback keeper.

for all the **** that mario gets, calling a timeout and discussing that exact play is pretty darn good

Advertisement
Think about that.

Not only did they beat us, Yabba Dabba Doo Swiney took potshots at our stadium and fans. This whipping couldn't happen to a better guy.

Advertisement
Back