Physical gains...

Advertisement
Can someone please post pics of our players shirtless so we can actually SEE the gains? There's really no other way. Also if we could get a few of them in the tighter fitting shorts to see if they've been squatting correctly.

you looking to get a peek at some length? Why not also ask for girth #'s while your at it?

I have a few numbers that I can share. PM me and I'll hit you back with what I've got. It's not the whole team, but 45ish players.
ksbp.gif

If Musto has been the head of the nutrition for football... Why did it look like all the players were bloated and soft? He was clearly demonstrating how the "bod pod" works and how it tells you what Coloric intake is necessary. Was Musto doing his job or was AG and the athletes just ignoring the information provided?

Two years later we now have a guy who takes these kids food shopping lol. Wasn't the training table supposed to house the football team and all its nutritional needs? What is the point of the training table of we are gonna have someone on staff show these kids what to eat from the grocery store and vice versa. Something isn't adding up. Maybe Pete could dig into a bit since nutrition and workouts are big topic of this board.

All I can say is the last time we had a team that resembled what a team should look like was in 2004/05. Well know soon enough about big Gus and the new nutrition coach. Last year Clemson and many other teams dwarfed us. We looked like a JV team physically.

Advertisement
M3N...

They take the athletes shopping to teach them what to buy, how to prepare it, smd when to eat it because they don't eat 24/7 in the more controlled environment of the athlete's dining room....

Advertisement
I'll just be happy to see the fellas go out on the field and push the other team around all game for a change.

Can someone please post pics of our players shirtless so we can actually SEE the gains? There's really no other way. Also if we could get a few of them in the tighter fitting shorts to see if they've been squatting correctly.

No thanks at seeing that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back