Physical gains...

Sooch

Redshirt Freshman
Sounds like a number of kids on the team are really taking advantage of the S&C program, as well as the Nutritional input. Who have you guys seen? Who looks good? Who has made big strides?
- heard Shirreffs gained 25+lbs
- good to hear they are focused on body fat % too. Kids should be lean and fast. The days of fat offensive lineman are long gone.
- sounds like they don't focus so much on maxes on the lifts? More cardio/fast paced/little rest/explosive reps?
- heard they did some kind of combine workout the other day? Linebackers were times in the L Cone drills like you see at the NFL combines, etc...
What are u guys hearing?

Advertisement
It would be nice if pete or someone could get us some of these numbers. Would be nice to hear how the team is progressing in this new S&C program.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Who on CIS has S&C background/expertise?

If you can comment...what would you expect to see has changes from previous or gains made from previous?

Advertisement
Here is a deeper look into Miami's Sports Nutrition program from 2 years ago. Coach Richt obviously felt the football team needed more specific attention.

2years ago
[video=youtube;zmhhXGV7LFU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmhhXGV7LFU[/video]

currently
[video=youtube;vMrwHQGZxrE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMrwHQGZxrE[/video]

Can someone please post pics of our players shirtless so we can actually SEE the gains? There's really no other way. Also if we could get a few of them in the tighter fitting shorts to see if they've been squatting correctly.

Advertisement
I have a few numbers that I can share. PM me and I'll hit you back with what I've got. It's not the whole team, but 45ish players.

Shaq is 242 but down from 18% BF to 15% goal set at 12%

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

That's old staff stuff videonos. Get outta here with anything related to gluten.

Listen a-hole reading is fundamental, read my post I clearly said the first video is 2 years old. Also if you actually paid attention you would know the first video is of Dr. Tony Musto head of Nutrition for UM athletics and is still the Head. If you have nothing constructive to add please refrain from spewing your dime store hooker virtriol rhetoric in an attempt to hijack a thread, just appreciate the info in the video and keep it moving.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Shaq is 242 but down from 18% BF to 15% goal set at 12%

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

That's great to hear. Can you provide any information on how the players feel about Coach Felder and his staff? Thanks again for all your insights. Can't wait to watch #55 on Saturdays this fall.

Go Canes!

Zach mccloud 6'3 230 now. Has gained 13 pounds since he has been on campus

Good interview but with everything else regarding sofla media, it left me wanting more. I would have liked to have heard some question about what this guy's general philosophy on eating is. Is it the typical paleo type of stuff or is there something else?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back