Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, horrible coaching job...We also beat or lost last possession to the better teams on our schedule. So it's obviously a coaching/prep issue more than raw talent, although obv there is holes and talent overall needs to improve
Especially considering none of the teams on our schedule were good... we havent played a good team since clemson. People dont wanna hear that but I'd love to know who else has been good. We've skated by the skin of our teeth against the worst fspoo teams I've ever in my life seen. Wont even get into the rest of the powerhouse acc teams we've gone up against and got handled by. This is ALL on coaching. That's not saying talent couldnt be better. Its saying we have more than enough talent with even decent coaching to make the acccg each and every year considering our conference and our schedule yearly...

Advertisement
Ricky from the Storm Surge podcast tweeted that he heard Enos is staying

Again I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but Manny would be digging his own grave by not gutting the offensive staff. The stats don't lie, the players' attitude doesn't lie, and the recruiting doesn't lie. Your move, Manuelita.

Who’s Ricky and what’s the storm surge podcast ?
He’s a Miami fan and this is the pod
1576286175210.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Especially considering none of the teams on our schedule were good... we havent played a good team since clemson. People dont wanna hear that but I'd love to know who else has been good. We've skated by the skin of our teeth against the worst fspoo teams I've ever in my life seen. Wont even get into the rest of the powerhouse acc teams we've gone up against and got handled by. This is ALL on coaching. That's not saying talent couldnt be better. Its saying we have more than enough talent with even decent coaching to make the acccg each and every year considering our conference and our schedule yearly...

This is the biggest and most painful indictment. This is statistically the worst schedule UM has faced in over two decades and we went 500. Next year is setting up to be even worse, and sadly, I'm not expecting a materially better outcome. Virginia, Pittsburgh, Duke were all supposed to be legitimate top 25 teams based on early season hype, and they ended up being trash. Like every year. So, we end up missing out of the coastal championship by losing to all the trash teams to f*** it up.

Advertisement
Employers usually like to drop the ax on Friday afternoon. I guess Enos has a little longer.

Advertisement
Employers usually like to drop the ax on Friday afternoon. I guess Enos has a little longer.

That's sounds like something The Bobs would say.

We need them to fix the glitch. Enos won't be receiving a paycheck anymore and things will just work themselves out.

Whisky maybe? Totally agree, Miami should be owning the coastal. Constant ******* shame.

Especially considering none of the teams on our schedule were good... we havent played a good team since clemson.

We haven't played an ELITE team since Clemson, we've certainly played some good ones, you are exaggerating a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back