Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
All other staffs are making their changes already. Not sure who will available after the bowl game and why we would wait?

don’t claim NSD cause no one probably cares about Enos on offense besides Van Dyke.

still think Enos stays and Manny spins it as if they will try and work in more spread/tempo now that the team is one more year matured
Diaz will hire another clown, fail again, blame the players again, then go away.

Advertisement
Yes.

All the changes for the bowl game will surely be offensive.

You guys argue about the dumbest **** ever. Are there any updates about the topic of the thread (offensive changes)?

Which city do you like best there. I’ve been to Cartagena and spent 2 minutes in Medellin. That’s it for SA.
Oh man, that's tough. I lived in Rio de Janeiro twice for a total of 1.5 years and backpacked S. America for another 8 months...plus a world cup trip and a few other short trips. My favorite places were:

Rio de Janeiro-literally no place like it. So many things to do in the city and the little coastal cities in either direction have some of the nicest beaches you'll ever see.

São Paulo- extremely underrated city. Super diverse, great food, some of the best clubs in the world, **** works well (for Brazil).

Florianópolis- an island with a bunch of small towns and beaches, great clubs with ridiculous talent as well. Best windsurfing in the world.

Belo Horizonte- hottest women on the planet. Tourists don't go there which is also cool. I was only there like 2 days so I'm not sure how cool it is but the women are worth the trip on their own. It's really close to Ouro Preto which is a really old city in the mountains and feels like old Europe, but with college kids and palm trees. It's odd but amazing.

Manaus-the city is okay but it's in the middle of the Amazon so that's the main attraction.

Buenos Aires- Very European, great food, lots of art and good clubs.

Mendoza - Argentinean wine country, the city isnt that great but I just went on wine tours and got drunk a lot and ate great food

Valparaiso Chile- Really cool seaside city with steep hills. It's extremely colorful and a great place to walk around. All the houses are crazy colors and a ton of art on buildings, like a ton. Good fish too.

Medellin-Lived there for 3 months, go there for the Flower Festival, it's actually super cool. Ridiculous women as well. Also a ton of really cool places close. I went to Pablo Escobar's farm in the middle of nowhere and they have all the big African animals. That was an experience. It's halfway between Medellin and Bogota. Rio Claro is on the way as well. It's more hardcore and cool than the Amazon but nobody knows about it. There's one national Park place to stay and I think there were 10 people there. You're at the bottom of a super steep, tropical canyon with a river. You raft and zipline and cliff jump, etc. Hard to describe but an incredible place.
Medellin is also amazing during Christmas, lights EVERYWHERE.

Cusco- Machu Picchu, hike the Inca trail, go to a bunch of ruins nobody else goes to. Peru is a really cool country.

Salvador Brazil- was there during Carnaval só um not sure it's always fun but it's a really unique place. Huge African influence and the food is incredible and way different than the rest of Brazil.

Cartagena- you said you went there. I loved it.

Other non city things to see:

Lençóis Maranhenses. Can't describe so just Google it. I hiked through it for a few days and drove 4 wheelers through it, literally the best thing ever. You get there from São Luís which is very non-touristy and is a really fun place to party.

The Pantanal- biggest swamp in the world. I think it's bigger than France and there's one dirt road that goes through it. It's 80% water half the year and 20% the other half. You stay on ranches and go see the wildlife. There are giant otters, wild boar, howler monkeys, those big red parrots (really loud, I wanted to shoot them), and anacondas)jaguars/capybara.

I could go on forever. I probably missed some spots but that's a big list. Colombia and Brazil are definitely my favorite countries. That's a combination of the culture/women/cities/nature/just stuff to do in general.

Advertisement
Smug interview could be due to:

A) He knows he’s locked in and safe.
B) He knows he’s good as gone

I’d think A at this point.

Advertisement
Enos is gone after the bowl game
Don’t get my hopes up ...... nope ...... nope ..... nope .....
DB2A0958-50F1-4CD5-935B-C0B4B62CA126.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Diaz tried to pull a move on yall then? cause Enos seems comfortable af

no, reality is this phone call never happened. @dsddcane is the biggest drama queen on this board and constantly fabricates things. His nephew transferring is a blessing for this program because it gets @dsddcane away from the program.

Last edited:
No way Manny fires anyone...its just not happening. Offensive changes can mean anything....example: we coughed up the dough for a laminator in case we get another game with rain...that alone is a HUGE change on O!

Before censoring and editing himself he wrote that Manny said staff changes were going to be made. So now it becomes whether you believe the OP is credible and a call happened. Or you believe a call happened and Manny was lying through his teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back