Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before censoring and editing himself he wrote that Manny said staff changes were going to be made. So now it becomes whether you believe the OP is credible and a call happened. Or you believe a call happened and Manny was lying through his teeth.

simple. OP lacks any shred of credibility. Problem solved.

Advertisement
Before censoring and editing himself he wrote that Manny said staff changes were going to be made. So now it becomes whether you believe the OP is credible and a call happened. Or you believe a call happened and Manny was lying through his teeth.

Can't we just get the laminator and call it a victory?

I know one thing is a fact..... OP never got the phone call or info first hand.

Manny basically hinted that Enos was gone when talking about Van Dyke and comparing him to Shaq.

Advertisement
Manny basically hinted that Enos was gone when talking about Van Dyke and comparing him to Shaq.
Image result for Where gif

Advertisement
As Einstein said “spooky physics”
1+1 does not always equal 2 so in Penos quantum world 130 ranked in 3rd down conversions equals 1st - I suspect Blake exists in same quantum space and as we now know from this thread space is something and nothing all at the same time

Advertisement
Advertisement
1+1 does not always equal 2 so in Penos quantum world 130 ranked in 3rd down conversions equals 1st - I suspect Blake exists in same quantum space and as we now know from this thread space is something and nothing all at the same time
I sat there for central Michigan, Duke in the rain.
It was an alternate universe.

Man it’s in his press conference. They asked him about van dyke and he started talking about how Shaq came and played as a freshman after a Coaching change.
oohhhh im slow i see what you saying now. im here thinking about DVD n not TVD lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back