Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Everything has a seperate cause and a seperate effect. Regardless in this instance no matter what the coaches want he wont be coming back. Two seperate staffs is more than enough for him to have learned his lesson. Whomever youd like to place blame on be it nephew or anyone else is your call. Anyone who has ever even spoken to my nephew knows that kid is the furthest thing from an issue you could ever ask for. The fact that staph badmouthed him to other schools simply solidifies this isnt the place for him. Badmouthing him as a way to try to get him back makes me lose even more respect for them.

He quit on the team mid season are they supposed to write a letter of recommendation lmao? Welcome to real life kid.

Everything has a seperate cause and a seperate effect. Regardless in this instance no matter what the coaches want he wont be coming back. Two seperate staffs is more than enough for him to have learned his lesson. Whomever youd like to place blame on be it nephew or anyone else is your call. Anyone who has ever even spoken to my nephew knows that kid is the furthest thing from an issue you could ever ask for. The fact that staph badmouthed him to other schools simply solidifies this isnt the place for him. Badmouthing him as a way to try to get him back makes me lose even more respect for them.

He quit on the team mid season are they supposed to write a letter of recommendation lmao?

The **** is wrong with this generation.

Advertisement
He quit on the team mid season are they supposed to write a letter of recommendation lmao?

The **** is wrong with this generation.
Deciding to transfer to further your career isn't quitting depending how **** went down.

We don't even know the context of what went on and the staph should understand he's a young adult. I'm all for blocking rivals but talking bad about a kid is stupid. BHT didn't seem like that sort of kid and we don't know what goes on....Dee is being honest he hasn't lied or bullshytted us before so I'm going to believe him rather then this staph that has lied countless times already.

Advertisement
Deciding to transfer to further your career isn't quitting depending how **** went down.

We don't even know the context of what went on and the staph should understand he's a young adult. I'm all for blocking rivals but talking bad about a kid is stupid. BHT didn't seem like that sort of kid and we don't know what goes on....Dee is being honest he hasn't lied or bullshytted us before so I'm going to believe him rather then this staph that has lied countless times already.

Right we don't know what went on. What we do know is this.

*Dee has been wrong on numerous **** the last 2-3 years. He's not infallible.

* Hightower QUIT on the team midseason and several other players on the offense were given numerous chances to come back/redeem themselves and DID. Why would Hightower be different?

*Immediately after quitting on the team Dee posted on this site that he was gone to ASU. Which means they were already in the background scheming.

The trend is that kids with "handlers" on this team always seem to have a coaching staff problem but the 40+ kids on offense without handlers find a way to get on the field. TIFWIW

Tate-Rhylee
Lo-Tweed
Hightower-Dee

Last edited:
Advertisement
Right we don't know what went on. What we do know is this.

*Dee has been wrong on numerous **** the last 2-3 years. He's not infallible.

* Hightower QUIT on the team midseason and several other players on the offense were given numerous chances to come back/redeem themselves and DID. Why would Hightower be different?

*Immediately after quitting on the team Dee posted on this site that he was gone to ASU. Which means they were already in the background scheming.

The trend is that kids with "handlers" on this team always seem to have a coaching staff problem but the kids without handlers find a way to get on the field. TIFWIW

We are such a mess as a program I don't know wtf to believe anymore

Advertisement
Why wait to fire him makes no sense, unless they are just hopeful he can find a job somewhere else. If for some reason they think waiting until after early signing day would keep the qb here cant he just back out of his commitment with position coach leaving?
probably need him to call O during the bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back