Phins vs Bills

Advertisement
What a terrible take. The Dolphins were one of the biggest playoff underdogs in history. In history.

The way some fans watch games is fascinating. Biggest playoff underdog ever with a 3rd string QB and backup RB, and nearly pull off the road upset despite ref homecooking. And yet some people are serious when they call McD a coRch.

Advertisement
We were major underdogs and McDaniel managed the clock & timeouts about as bad as you can.
You don't think any of this had to do with the fact that the starting quarterback was a rookie 7th round pick? McDaniels called a great game. Dolphins had a legit chance and there were many mistakes, I clouding a ton of drops that could have been huge plays.

I hope rumors are true and Fins try to sign Brady to a 1 or 2 year deal. I think they have a small window of opportunity with Hill and Waddle. Yes, he's old but now he's got divorced middle aged guy energy. Tua is going to have severe brain damage if he keeps playing and they shouldnt resign him for both their sakes.
I’m with you. Most Fins fans instinctively hate Brady and think he’s no good anymore, which I can understand. But even at his age, give him our skill players, a decent online, and McD’s offense and he will have us in competition for the Super Bowl. Dude just wins. The fact McD turned Tua into the highest rated passer in the NFL in his first season here is crazy, but Tua is just unreliable.

You don't think any of this had to do with the fact that the starting quarterback was a rookie 7th round pick? McDaniels called a great game. Dolphins had a legit chance and there were many mistakes, I clouding a ton of drops that could have been huge plays.
More than one reason we lost. I loved how our guys fought and competed all game. But there were way too many times he didn’t even seem to be getting the call until 15 or less on play clock. Then the 4th and short we subbed after we got a new clock bc Oliver was down.
Now it’s the off-season and that’s something coach needs to improve on.

Advertisement
I’m with you. Most Fins fans instinctively hate Brady and think he’s no good anymore, which I can understand. But even at his age, give him our skill players, a decent online, and McD’s offense and he will have us in competition for the Super Bowl. Dude just wins. The fact McD turned Tua into the highest rated passer in the NFL in his first season here is crazy, but Tua is just unreliable.

Pre-divorce Brady, I'd be more skeptical. But post-divorce, you know Brady is going to want to prove a point since supposedly one of the key reasons Giselle divorced him is he was too focused on football. Now he's got nothing else to do but play football and have orgies in his Miami Beach penthouse.

More than one reason we lost. I loved how our guys fought and competed all game. But there were way too many times he didn’t even seem to be getting the call until 15 or less on play clock. Then the 4th and short we subbed after we got a new clock bc Oliver was down.
Now it’s the off-season and that’s something coach needs to improve on.
So there wasn’t anything about his gameday coaching that put them in position to pull one of the greatest upsets ever. He’s only responsible for managing time outs.

So there wasn’t anything about his gameday coaching that put them in position to pull one of the greatest upsets ever. He’s only responsible for managing time outs.
Never said that. I’m saying the use of timeouts and ability to get play calls was too much to overcome. Especially as an underdog. I’m not an all or nothing guy. Just saying he bares some obvious responsibility both ways.

McD turned Tua into the highest rated passer in the NFL in his first season here is crazy, but Tua is just unreliable

Before McD got there, Tua was looking like an all time draft bust. What McD did is remarkable. Now Tua can take solace in knowing he proved he could be a NFL starter and retire before his brains turn into scrambled eggs. Im not a hater, but seriously, a few more concussions (which are inevitable given his concussion history ) are going to turn him into a vegetable.

Advertisement
And San Francisco has the very last college draft playing winning ball.

Advertisement
I swear there are people who know less than nothing about football but think their opinion is completely valid.

The Phins took the spread as an insult and played better than they should have against the division leader with the 2nd best record in the AFC.

I maybe in the minority but McD has a a ton to learn to be a good coach. During the course of the year he showed lack of knowledge with his usage of the clock and time time outs. The Dolphins have a lot to build with as him as their head coach. With that being said with the game on the line he blew big time. He constantly sends in plays way too late. You have 4th maybe a half a yard and you line up in the shot gun. Are you stupid, dumb, or ignorant. The we get penalized 5 yards because the clock ran out. The head coach as he has done several times this year made a major blunder. Good coaches have their team ready to go and execute that 4th down flawlessly. McD has a lot to learn and he is responsible for the loss.

Advertisement
Back