NFL Phins/Titans

Advertisement
Watching other players drafted that we could have drafted play better than almost all of our draft picks is disgusting.

More disgusting is our coach and GM still employed.

Pathetic franchise and owner.

Fins Up on that. Stupid saying for a horrible organization. Good News…San Fran keeps winning that tradeblooking incredible

Advertisement
Watching other players drafted that we could have drafted play better than almost all of our draft picks is disgusting.

More disgusting is our coach and GM still employed.

Pathetic franchise and owner.

Fins Up on that. Stupid saying for a horrible organization. Good News…San Fran keeps winning that tradeblooking incredible
If you have any complaints about Brain Flores then it eliminates you from any real conversation. The fact this team is .500 is with this QB and Oline is proof of how good of a coach he is.

If you have any complaints about Brain Flores then it eliminates you from any real conversation. The fact this team is .500 is with this QB and Oline is proof of how good of a coach he is.
Is he not the head coach? So he has no input?

If you believe that then you are the one not in the conversation or you are but there is wax in your ears

Is he not the head coach? So he has no input?

If you believe that then you are the one not in the conversation or you are but there is wax in your ears
Who says he even has say? You don’t know his personal preferences. There was rumors heading into that draft that some in the organization wanted Herbert. How do you know that he wasn’t part of that group. How do you know that Ross didn’t overrule it and is why they chose Tua in the first place which if you actually follow the team has been rumored to be what happened?

Advertisement
Good point. Maybe sign Jameis? Teddy?
I didn’t read this. Tell me you are kidding. Why sign failures when we have one on a rookie contract?

If it comes out this was all the GM and Owner then Flores should stay. Bout side of that the missed draft picks, bad QB, No stud RB, horrible OL is all theirs.

The draft picks were ****ed down their legs unless they are all simply late bloomers

Who says he even has say? You don’t know his personal preferences. There was rumors heading into that draft that some in the organization wanted Herbert. How do you know that he wasn’t part of that group. How do you know that Ross didn’t overrule it and is why they chose Tua in the first place which if you actually follow the team has been rumored to be what happened?
How do you know these aren’t his players?

Dumb argument.

I didn’t read this. Tell me you are kidding. Why sign failures when we have one on a rookie contract?

If it comes out this was all the GM and Owner then Flores should stay. Bout side of that the missed draft picks, bad QB, No stud RB, horrible OL is all theirs.

The draft picks were ****ed down their legs unless they are all simply late bloomers
What makes Teddy bridgewater a failure? He’s a former pro bowler.

Advertisement
Miami needs to draft tyler lindbaum Center from Iowa with their first. 23 class is stacked with guys like Bryce young

Miami needs to draft tyler lindbaum Center from Iowa with their first. 23 class is stacked with guys like Bryce young
Give tua one more year with a legit line and if he fails we have the draft capital and pieces to trade up in 2023

Advertisement
We have the bigliest cap space in the league.

Let's have the best OL, DL, and S in the ******* league.

I want to have the bulliest team.

Then let's see if our bad qb can pass the Dilfer Test.

Advertisement
Back