NFL Phins/Titans

I'll let you know after the 1st round.....
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

Advertisement
Tua is not good. By product of immense talent. At no point has he been the best player on the field.
What do you want him to do? Every time he drops back there’s pressure in his face.

Advertisement
I get it he has no time but he looks terrible rolling out throwing ground balls
I seriously can’t give Tua a grade this season. Oline got him hurt early and they’re still the biggest issue on O. I still don’t know what he can actually be because he doesn’t have a clean pocket. You give him one though and he moves the ball.

Advertisement
Why does this franchise do better with their 2nd round picks than their 1st rounders? It’s very frustrating.

Why does this franchise do better with their 2nd round picks than their 1st rounders? It’s very frustrating.
Well one of our former first round picks that this fanbase swore sucked made a pro bowl somewhere else and is tearing up our D so…

It’s probably us.

Advertisement
D is playing playing exhausted. Pretty sure they have like 70 percent of the snap count the last 2 games.

Convincing some poor sucker of a GM to trade for Tua will be the greatest heist in history.

Advertisement
I would scrap heap the O. Let Parker walk, let Gesicki walk, move on from Tua, sign veteran tackles, sign a legit thumper to play with Duke and Gaskin, and decide on maybe signing Jameis or moving up for Kenny Pickett. Kenny is the only QB that’s probably legit in this draft.

Advertisement
Back