NFL Phins/Titans

I would scrap heap the O. Let Parker walk, let Gesicki walk, move on from Tua, sign veteran tackles, sign a legit thumper to play with Duke and Gaskin, and decide on maybe signing Jameis or moving up for Kenny Pickett. Kenny is the only QB that’s probably legit in this draft.
Why would you let Gesicki walk? He’s arguably our most talented player. He’s grossly underutilized.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would scrap heap the O. Let Parker walk, let Gesicki walk, move on from Tua, sign veteran tackles, sign a legit thumper to play with Duke and Gaskin, and decide on maybe signing Jameis or moving up for Kenny Pickett. Kenny is the only QB that’s probably legit in this draft.
The QB group in 2023 looks to be better and we have 2 1st rounders. May want to suck it up next year and get a tackle, rb.

Nice to see our stoic head coach watch the refs rob us and do nothing while Parker loses his mind.

What would you guys prefer? Moving up to draft Pickett, trading for Jimmy Garappolo, or 23?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good point. Maybe sign Jameis? Teddy?
God the thought of Jameis in a Phins uni. Teddy would be a good stop gap. But really why not ride with Tua. He is still on his rookie contract. What do you have to lose. His stock can only go up.

God the thought of Jameis in a Phins uni. Teddy would be a good stop gap. But really why not ride with Tua. He is still on his rookie contract. What do you have to lose. His stock can only go up.
I’m just done with him. Let him go somewhere else.

I'm not suggesting for a second that we were going to win this game, but the refs really ****ed that no-call on PI vs. Parker. That drive could have made it a one-score game, with a lot more pressure on TN.

Advertisement
I'm not suggesting for a second that we were going to win this game, but the refs really ****ed that no-call on PI vs. Parker. That drive could have made it a one-score game, with a lot more pressure on TN.
True. We also recovered that fumble. But without a running game, we weren’t going to win this one. ☹️

Advertisement
Back