Phillips Tweet

Advertisement
ESPN won't be able to ignore this (as much as they would want to)

They'll probably run with some idiotic commentary likening us destroying The Portal to pro teams that load up with free agents but lack "chemistry" while alluding to us being desperate because our recruiting class was substandard.

They'll probably run with some idiotic commentary likening us destroying The Portal to pro teams that load up with free agents but lack "chemistry" while alluding to us being desperate because our recruiting class was substandard.

Just win who cares what anyone says, that is really a Cane-Thang

Advertisement
Not sure if he would count, but Matt Doherty just said they won't be signing anyone else in the next week.

Advertisement
Not to derail this thread, but the NCAA should look into adding an additional clause to the transfer rules that mirrors the new red shirt rule. For instance, Martell played in 2 games at Ohio State and since he played less than 4, he should be eligible to play immediately at Miami. Grad transfers obviously still get to play as well. My opinion is in no way biased or partisan given Miami's current situation.

Just win who cares what anyone says, that is really a Cane-Thang

Ohhh, I couldn't care less about what their talking heads fill their airtime with about this. We've just revolutionized how to go after transfers via this system and you cot**** know that A TON of other schools right now are wondering why they didn't do this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was goofing around with the esteemed Mr. Footeball.

That's "Dr. Footeball", my good chap.

Haha- sure, the salvaging the substandard recruiting class part will be true. I just don't need the David Pollacks of the world spinning some tales of his unbreakable bonds with his class and how transfers hardly ever happened back in the day and to keep an eye on Miami's locker room blah blah blah.

Advertisement
Back