Phillips Tweet

Advertisement
That's "Dr. Footeball", my good chap.

Haha- sure, the salvaging the substandard recruiting class part will be true. I just don't need the David Pollacks of the world spinning some tales of his unbreakable bonds with his class and how transfers hardly ever happened back in the day and to keep an eye on Miami's locker room blah blah blah.
Yeah, Dr. Footeball...I think David Pollack misses the team character building naked towel snapping in the steamy locker room showers just a little too much....

He's one of them dudes that you moved on the D line to get the matchup you want. If hes healthy our D-line the next few years>>>

Advertisement

I know, I know, it's SMD.... but she's still talking to him

Like I said, unless he's not including transfers and only talking about 2019 recruits.

Unless Phillips already signed and it hasn’t been announced yet.

I know, I know, it's SMD.... but she's still talking to him

Like I said, unless he's not including transfers and only talking about 2019 recruits.

This also doesn't mean we aren't getting any more transfers. It just means he A) doesn't expect it to happen THIS week. B) Phillips/anOL transfer haven't made their decision yet.

This also doesn't mean we aren't getting any more transfers. It just means he A) doesn't expect it to happen THIS week. B) Phillips/anOL transfer haven't made their decision yet.

True, and I tried to clarify I wasn't sure what he meant when he said it. Could've just been talking 2019 HS kids

Advertisement

Look at his facial expression too. I think he just wanted SMD to go away before the cat dander on her body activated his allergies again.

Ohhh, I couldn't care less about what their talking heads fill their airtime with about this. We've just revolutionized how to go after transfers via this system and you cot**** know that A TON of other schools right now are wondering why they didn't do this.

Anyone actually watch ESPN anymore?

I watch the games on there of course, whatever game is on that I’m interested in if it’s not on anywhere else, otherwise I don’t even let the remote linger on there for more than a second

ESPN, or the like, will roll out the "it's gonna be a locker-room issue with all these transfers", bank on it.

Advertisement
him and the GT OL would be transfers not signees... maybe thats what he meant.. no more FR signees.

The only people who shouldnt like the portal are from the SEC.... gives schools that arent in the bag game a chance at other highly rated transfers... transfers probably coming from SEC schools who stack 4/5stars lying about playing time....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back