Phillips declares

They still reach on qb’s but you know it’s a qb driven league and it’s a crapshoot after the one or two obvious guys
I think those evals have been much better recently the only big misses I can see in the last five years are josh rosen, Paxton's lynch, mitch trubisky. Some could have been better with proper development. Daniel jones, Carson wentz, sam darnold. But most good QBs dont fall out of the first round. Dak Prescott is the only one really.

Advertisement
yeah I was curious about LB outside of Van Noy who is there.

get Tua weapons and let him cook. Would like to get the WR from LSU or Waddle later in the first rd. Then get Hubbard cause I’m sure Ettiene will be gone

Tua needs some serious weapons. The skill players on that roster are terrible.

Give me Chase, Waddle or Smith R1 and i'd come back and look to see who's left out of Bateman, Marshall, St. Brown, Wallace, Olave, Moore and Toney on Day 2. And let's not forget a running back at some point this year.

This is a huge problem for us. Once juniors start coming back it’ll show you that this program is serious about winning. Our guys bounce to the league when they get a little nfl hype regardless of how developed they are. Guys at Bama and Clemson come back and improve their draft stock and WIN. They set the tone for the rest of the players in the program. That’s how you change the culture.
Exactly. And people on here say they should get money when they can without risking injury. You think the players for OSU, Bama and Clemson worry?

Tua needs some serious weapons. The skill players on that roster are terrible.

Give me Chase, Waddle or Smith R1 and i'd come back and look to see who's left out of Bateman, Marshall, St. Brown, Wallace, Olave, Moore and Toney on Day 2. And let's not forget a running back at some point this year.
I dont think Waddle is a 1st round wr. So he could likely be had in 2nd or beyond.

Any big possesion type wrs wont be needed. Parker/Williams/Hollins at the end of the bench seem to have that sewn up..plus if Allen Hurns returns.

Running back definately needed.

I dont think Waddle is a 1st round wr. So he could likely be had in 2nd or beyond.

Any big possesion type wrs wont be needed. Parker/Williams/Hollins at the end of the bench seem to have that sewn up..plus if Allen Hurns returns.

Agreed. Waddle is in Mecole Hardman range. Perhaps even earlier. I think Bateman is going to rise up boards fast.

Advertisement
Exactly. And people on here say they should get money when they can without risking injury. You think the players for OSU, Bama and Clemson worry?

I get that argument. But when your getting drafted in the 5th round or going undrafted they money is decent but the instability and bouncing from team to team isn’t good for your development.

No NFL coach would trust Nesta in the middle of their line. Or Bolden in the middle of the field. Brevin can’t stay healthy and play 12 games but he’s gonna play 16 in the NFL? Come on no way.

Hit the weight room this off-season. Come out here and dominate the acc and go to the league a grown man ready to play with grown men.

episode 11 abc GIF by The Bachelor

I think he's absolutely a 1st rounder. He's better than Ruggs who was the 1st WR off the board last year.

Preston Williams is far too inconsistent with drops and disappearing for long periods of time. To me he's nothing more than a complimentary player. He's starting to be hurt all the time like Parker as well. Hurns and Hollins do little to move the needle, which is why they bounce around.....easily replaceable. This WR group needs an infusion of skill/speed.

Good luck young man. Hope you’re a 1st Rounder.

It’s too bad the NFL doesn’t give a rats *** about Manny’s No Gap & No Contain BS.

Advertisement
You have anger issues and can’t handle contrasting point of view with out foul language , name calling and threatening promises.

hopefully things will improve for you until then we’ll see how things improve
Lol EAD. Pick your nuts up tough guy. You can’t handle some foul language but is the one always talking down on these players. Has nothing to do with opposing POV’s and everything to do with your condescending tone you constantly bring to every post when a player doesn’t move the way you feel or would have back in 1980.

Lol EAD. Pick your nuts up tough guy. You can’t handle some foul language but is the one always talking down on these players. Has nothing to do with opposing POV’s and everything to do with your condescending tone you constantly bring to every post when a player doesn’t move the way you feel or would have back in 1980.
Now your posting 🙌 , I like it this how you bring it impressive.
Excellent shot at my nuts 🥜 they can take it .
They’ve been through a lot in my life only a very few here knows the horrors I’ve lived through that even if I hated you I would never ever wish my life upon you or anyone my eyes water at the thought when they seep out like here.

We’re good brother, the 1970-80 football years were my happiest I like sharing with people , I had very few happy days since memories are all I have my dreams all gone.

Ignore me if you wish , I share just because I don’t know why maybe someone may listen and help them

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back