Phillips declares

The round Phillips goes in will only be determined by NFL team need. Who know what teams need DE more importantly than any other position? If you do not know this, you have no clue what round JP or GR will go in. I don't know what the NFL team needs are, so I can't speculate. It would serve some on here well to do the same, just saying.

Advertisement
Had a pretty good year. Dissapeared completely in our two big games (like everyone else did). Has a lot to work on but wouldn’t be surprised if he has a good nfl career down the road. May go out on limb and say he has highest upside of any d end we have sent to league since Olivier Vernon
Uhhhhhhhh NO

GR has the biggest upside and will get taken in the first 10 picks. Kid will be a monster in the NFL.

Sucks losing him but there’s no sense in coming back. Roche isn’t lining up across from him next season. I mean Kiper has him as his #1 rated DE.
Mel Kiper
Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

I don’t think GR had enough either..but you can’t deny GR production. I thought Greg did himself a disservice by not coming back but understood his reasoning..and tbh with what we know now I won’t argue against his decision..that said, Phillips has tools you can’t teach..some GM and staff who needs pass rush (JAX or Dallas) will fall in love with the measurables, see the splash plays, and hopefully grab both Greg and Phillips high..as for Greg he’s a tremendous young man with absolutely no character question marks. With Phillips they will wonder how committed he is too the game (I think he answered that with the effort he showed)..personally I wouldn’t be shocked if both slipped out of the first rd..but **** we’ve seen Tim Tebow go in the first rd
You forgot to mention GR wasn't the starter for many games the year he had monster numbers.

Advertisement
dude was medically retired. you really suggest he comes back when hes shown enough for scouts to give him a first round mock so far and hes a freak athlete so **** destroy it in the combine
Didnt play last year, few good games against weak competition and disappeared in the 2 big games. Yeah he should come back or risk being an NFL bust

Didnt play last year, few good games against weak competition and disappeared in the 2 big games. Yeah he should come back or risk being an NFL bust
Was not a factor when needed the most , I put Silvera in same class even with there war paint and all.

Wait till he faces NFL BEASTS LMAO

Advertisement
Why do kids whom are mediocre and don’t play good feel they’re NFL talent and leave early.

Do they think NFL has the same blinders on that they have .

Just don’t get it , they feel the NFL is an easier place to shine LOLOLOL

Advertisement
To be honest if I’m an nfl gm id stay away from both. Unless they fall.
The only one who will fall most likely is Phillip's and that is all dependent on how combine goes with his medical evaluation. Some teams might get scarred if something pops up on that.

Advertisement
I knew a dumb @plantcity3 was coming , we think we had NFL talent when every huge game this talent backfires with HUGE loses .

I guess I’m wrong , we’re a dominant team beating the tar out of people laying waste .

They’re all NFL talent ready to go early with proven records with marquee wins .

I stand corrected spot on dumb vote

SLOW CLAP EARNED

You forgot to mention GR wasn't the starter for many games the year he had monster numbers.
He wasn’t starting because he was injured in fall camp..if you wanna remember correctly..idk what that has to do with anything but ok

I knew a dumb @plantcity3 was coming , we think we had NFL talent when every huge game this talent backfires with HUGE loses .

I guess I’m wrong , we’re a dominant team beating the tar out of people laying waste .

They’re all NFL talent ready to go early with proven records with marquee wins .

I stand corrected spot on dumb vote

SLOW CLAP EARNED
Lol wtf are you talking about. Go talk in riddles with someone who cares to listen to your strawman.

And you should continue to expect more dumb votes. Half the crap you say on here is condescending boomer ****.

Advertisement
Back