Phillips declares

Sh*t we are about to have 3 DE's drafted...That ha sto be a YUGGGE selling point with S.fla DE class being LOADED

its what we need. the biggest sell is that you can place dudes in the league early. were hopefully about to do that and perfect timing considering how elite that class is

Advertisement
I don't think he helped himself with that last bit of film. I understand gap integrity - but there was a Super Highway just to his left that All-Time record breaking rushing night.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry to post again, but I can't fathom people being unhappy about this. Ultimately, as a fan, I am happiest when these players get to the league, absolutely crush the competition on Sundays, and make more money than any of us can dream of. At the end of the day, that is what this is all about. This is their life and their passion. Succeeding in the NFL is the ultimate culmination of 20+ years of hard work.

The added bonus is Philips repped the U with pride while here, gave a **** about the brand, and played his heart out on every snap. It's a testament to future transfers that you come here and thrive.

Yes he will
No he will not. What Gm is going to pick him? What are you basing this off? The same terrible "projections " that ***** players every year?

What about his game is top 2 round(which is plug in talented) do you see as a top 2 round player?

Advertisement
kiper is useless, but phillips is legit. hes gonna be a second rounder at worst imo. he and greg will be nightmares
He’s a hack but he has done it so long you have to trust his sources. He wouldn’t put a guy that high without knowing there is legit interest in the guy.

Advertisement
I hope he goes top 10 and balls out. Homer shades off, he did nothing to show top 10 pick.
Homer shades off or on everyone nationally knows the kid was just warming up and getting use to rushing the passer and was flat out beginning to dominate games...

To help him further he will kill it at the combine and test out crazy good relative to body length and easily sell himself to a top 10 drafting team because he can show a non stop motor too boot

Advertisement
Back