Phil Steele has Miami at preseason # 19

Advertisement
This could be one of the most improved defenses in the country.

Calling for for double digit wins & favorites to win the coastal.

Most positive Phil Steele canes report in along time.

Advertisement
App State game is gonna be a buzz saw. Boone is a tough environment for these sometimes mentally fragile kids.

Advertisement
Phil has been calling for a big season from Miami for at least the last three years. He sees the level of talent on the roster and a relatively soft ACC schedule and can't help but pick Miami to have a breakout year. The big difference this year is they finally have a staff that doesn't drag down the talent.

Didn't he predict we'd be the biggest turn-around team of 2015?

Hard to do that with that with golden

Although you loved Golden when he was here...
Don't make me pull up posts stating that I wanted him gone because I can do that if you want me to... I never said I liked golden but what I wasn't going to do is openly root against my canes no matter who the coach was. Now move along with this tired a** thinking

Advertisement
He also had this to say about us.

Screenshot_2016-06-28-20-27-49.jpg

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

If you can't zoom, use the link.

Advertisement

Don't make me pull up posts stating that I wanted him gone because I can do that if you want me to... I never said I liked golden but what I wasn't going to do is openly root against my canes no matter who the coach was. Now move along with this tired a** thinking
Do it, *****

If you have to defend yourself every time someone calls you a Goldenite it's probably because you're/were a Goldenite, :mmkay: ?

There is a difference between never rooting against the team and arguing against logic with blind support.

Do it, ****

:rickflair2:

Advertisement
Back