PETITION TO FIRE BLAKE JAMES

Advertisement
Fake James is only part of the problem. Youll need to clean house, top to bottom. Sadly, that won't happen.

Advertisement
I can’t recall being this down on the program this is amazing considering the total incompetence of the prior regimes. Rick takes it to an entirely new level I honestly don’t think he really gives a **** nor does Blake or The BOTs.

Fire the entire admin otherwise the stench will remain and nothing will change.

How bout I write a check then light it on fire to save the postage?

@CashMauveCane

Trying to use words like "mauve" in a juvenile attempt to insult me (I mean, really, that's the best you can do?) only makes you look limp-wristed and light in the loafers buddy.

Sorry you can't handle the truth.

Advertisement
Football is a bummer, baseball is a bummer, basketball is a bummer, tennis is......, etc.

Define good job.

Raising money and making money for the school, in particular to enhance athletic facilities.

In other words... the Athletic Director's job.

Do you want him to be the head coach of every team too?

Firing an HC with a winning record at your school (and, over a lengthy career) after three years, when the program has been a dumpster fire for almost 15, and still suffering from scholly reductions, is the absolute height of delusion and ignorance. If y'all had your way, Butch would've been fired in 1997, and we know this entire board is still riding his washed-up d!ck.

Raising money and making money for the school, in particular to enhance athletic facilities.

In other words... the Athletic Director's job.

Do you want him to be the head coach of every team too?

Firing an HC with a winning record at your school (and, over a lengthy career) after three years, when the program has been a dumpster fire for almost 15, and still suffering from scholly reductions, is the absolute height of delusion and ignorance. If y'all had your way, Butch would've been fired in 1997, and we know this entire board is still riding his washed-up d!ck.
There is a direct correlation between how the teams perform on the field and how much money the athletic department brings in.

We don't need a crystal ball to see that things are trending in the wrong way.

Advertisement
Has he been fired? Nope.

He should have been given his walking papers with Mark Richt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back