PETITION TO FIRE BLAKE JAMES

Y'all are like petulant children who throw a fit when they don't get their way.

You want a change at AD? Open up the check book and cut something for seven figures. None of your infantile petitions will make any difference at all.

James is nowhere remotely close to getting fired, and has by and large done a good job for us.
Like petulant children for venting on a message board? I think you may have lost your way a bit. Just saying.....

Also, paying the AD is the job of the UM administration not ours. This board is here so we can state our opinions and share them with others whether you like it or not.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1544850622175.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. I agree.James has turned football-basketball-and baseball into losers. Not many national championship hopes that are looking bright in the near future
So he hires Mark Richt, Larrañaga, and promotes the baseball coach and Blake James has done a horrible job? I actually think that at face value he has done a fantastic job including getting millions in donations to build an inside practice facility! Do you guys remember Holcutt, he hired Golden and gave him an extension! This is such a loser post!

So he hires Mark Richt, Larrañaga, and promotes the baseball coach and Blake James has done a horrible job? I actually think that at face value he has done a fantastic job including getting millions in donations to build an inside practice facility! Do you guys remember Holcutt, he hired Golden and gave him an extension! This is such a loser post!

QP seen leaving his bedroom after above post

1544993313387.gif

Advertisement
The idea of getting an AD fired is a complete waste of time if the people who matter at the school, the
people with the purse-strings, do not give a rat's **** about excellence in athletics.
As I've said many times, the AD and his coaches are merely the sympton.
You don't treat a person who collapsed with a stroke by giving him a wheelchair.

I can’t remember being more depressed as a Canes fan and that is saying something with Folden, Shannon and Clappy through the years. I am also taking out my rage on Blake there was absolutely no logical reason to give Rick that extension none! It was total and complete incompetence by the department from top to bottom.

I assume Rick’s extension had to be approved by The BOTs so they can clean out their desks as well.

Advertisement
Why not start a club named... 'Look Who We Are Firing Today'! This would be yet another way for the Herd to spread their hate for the Canes football program and the University at large.

Go get'em girls!

Advertisement
Back