PETITION TO FIRE BLAKE JAMES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just buy a billboard ad for the one on US 1 near campus and the one on 95 near downtown med school campus..

Price and can we start the gofundme? **** is getting bad fellas. We need to unite and start taking action. Fly the banners, buy the billboards, sign the petitions. Lets get us a real coach

Wow 200 signatures calling for the termination of an AD of a major university.

I think I’ll wet my pants. **** the WEZ and their fan base are ******* stupid.

Price and can we start the gofundme? **** is getting bad fellas. We need to unite and start taking action. Fly the banners, buy the billboards, sign the petitions. Lets get us a real coach

Probably a moving billboard

It’s being discussed

Advertisement
Change title to PETITION TO SHUT DOWN THE ATHLETIC PROGRAM
You’ll get more success with this.This university would love nothing more than to shut it down altogether. They almost did when I was a student.
Would prefer that to having these pathetic, underfunded and ineptly coached teams. As far as the coaching goes, you couldn’t do much worse if you just grabbed some random person off the street.That’s essentially what they’re doing now with making these greenhorn grad assistants in charge of a Div. 1 program. (Along with a HC who is basically retired, I.e. Morris and Richt.)
They just spit in our faces and pocket the money.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Signed this **** is getting to much we need a real AD. Top choice the guy at UCF at least he cares about winning.

Advertisement
Back