Petey says "change is coming"

Advertisement
Good way to get traffic on cis sending out a tweet like that, and the amount of traffic on site has probably sky rocketed now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I realize that I have absolutely no credibility on this board, so delete, ignore, whatever, but this is real info, although I wish it were more definitive.

My wife's uncle is a regular member of the Board of Trustees. Local members were asked to come to campus at 3:30 PM today (he lives in Ft. Lauderdale). He is in Boston at his daughter's parents weekend and isn't flying back until tonight, so he was asked if he could call in to join a meeting by phone. We were told this at about 9:30 this morning by his wife. National members were asked to call in as well.

The sticking point is just what we've heard: firing him now is more expensive than firing him later. There is not one member who still openly supports Golden, so just like within our fan base, there is no longer a question of "if". It's only "when".

And when the news hits, Blake James will be the one announcing it, as though it was his call. But it won't be.

Sandra ‏@MsMiyayo305 6m6 minutes ago
I hope what we're hearing is true. Not ideal... But. Ok. Take what we can get and move forward

Not exactly the best source of info, but im hoping change is indeed coming

D$ what you hearing?
Everyone went zero dark potato after yesterday's mess, now we get sketchy tweets with no sauces

Advertisement
Back