Petey says "change is coming"

Advertisement
I like Scott but I hope he won't be considered for HC.... What happens if we win out and win a bowl game? Lol

Advertisement
Let's not lose sight of the fact that anyone associated with that Clemson football team should never have to buy a drink in Miami again.

God bless them!!!!!!!

@Team_Crawford21
Glad all the Miami players don't have to play at Penn State any more
[MENTION=8770]Phillip[/MENTION]Buchanon
Recruits don't fear, a new direction is here. By hiring the right head coach, a lot of UM Alumni plan to be around the team more than ever.

Advertisement
Peter Ariz (@PeterAriz)
10/25/15, 10:40 AM
Change is coming.
Someone buy this man a drink!
Publicly reported this before ANYONE I saw ( looking at you Tim Reynolds)

Props to this guy too. Jaromir Jagr only speaks truth.

tumblr_n60d3pnntI1qm6joao1_1280.jpg

Advertisement

I'm just lucky to have married into a family with a BOT member who will talk. Looks like his communication was spot on. I asked about the Kelly Golden thing. He said since everyone knew this was coming, and Kelly supports Al 100% (as a wife should), she was given the option to be there for support.

I'm just lucky to have married into a family with a BOT member who will talk. Looks like his communication was spot on. I asked about the Kelly Golden thing. He said since everyone knew this was coming, and Kelly supports Al 100% (as a wife should), she was given the option to be there for support.

Thank you for your info and thank the BOT member for doing what's right!!!
Let's get back to football!!

Advertisement
happy days are here again.

side note, they kept this top secret. Barry Jackson told me earlier he would be surprised if golden was fired because the presser wasnt cancelled or anything

Pete knew, you stupid fake fcking feqgit.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that anyone associated with that Clemson football team should never have to buy a drink in Miami again.

God bless them!!!!!!!

Good ol' Dabo is good in my book. That SoB did more potential good for this program in one afternoon than a handful of corches, AD's and a certain former pres did in a decade.

Advertisement
Back