Petey going off

Advertisement
The problem I have with what Pete is saying is that we should have hired mario as if mario is setting the world on fire and then they aren't they lost to auburn who got handled by Florida and manny had us a play away not excusing what he have played like because we have been awful. But Pete's option for head coach hasn't been great either and you could make the case manny is a kicker away from 4-1 or maybe 5-0
Oregon would have beat auburn if not for various issues in the game(them fumbling on the goal line when they were about to go up by 2-3 scores) and all of the injuries they had heading into the game at their offensive weapons.

Last edited:
The problem I have with what Pete is saying is that we should have hired mario as if mario is setting the world on fire and then they aren't they lost to auburn who got handled by Florida and manny had us a play away not excusing what he have played like because we have been awful. But Pete's option for head coach hasn't been great either and you could make the case manny is a kicker away from 4-1 or maybe 5-0
Did you watch the Auburn v Oregon game? How many scholarship receivers did Mario play with for that game?

I don't mean to be a Manny Diaz apologist, but we can all agree we are at least a kicker away from 4-1. He has ****ed up and gotten no help from his DC, OC, Place kicker or his Oline, but we see the difference the punter has made so far, and now the kicking woes are even worse on the place kicking side.

Advertisement
I don't mean to be a Manny Diaz apologist, but we can all agree we are at least a kicker away from 4-1. He has ****ed up and gotten no help from his DC, OC, Place kicker or his Oline, but we see the difference the punter has made so far, and now the kicking woes are even worse on the place kicking side.
No.

Advertisement
Hit the nail on the head. My degree from there is already worthless. Joke university.

Of course, your degree is worthless. It is pretty much just used to get your foot into the door at your first real job. After that, 99% of the time, jobs are looking at your past work expereience and your references. Its not like you are going to be killing it as Senior VP of Operations for McDonalds, then you apply for the COO position at Shake Shack and they say "well you really would be a great fit for this job, but since you went to Miami and US News dropped you guys 8 spots last year, we are going to give the job to this Wake Forest grad instead".

The time your degree matters the most is when you first graduate and your entire resume is just your degree, GPA, and internships. Then you have the guys at Harvard and Stanford getting picked way before the UM grads and the UM grads are getting picked way before the FIU grads.

4-1 and what????
We woukd still be the same. Just 4-1 build on false hope just waiting to exposed.
That 4-1 means nothing given just how bad the competition has been outside of the GAYtors.
My issue with Manny us not the record....its how the team has performed.

This act is just pathetic man, accept defeat and take your SJW coworkers back to the whimpy puss dome y’all came from.

What's pathetic is that so many of you are so pitiful and inept that you can't do anything other than this.

There's a conveyor belt of clowns like you who are so inarticulate that you can't put together even the most basic argument without relying on name-calling and politics.

Advertisement
Of course, chief clown Steve Kim egging on the clown prince Peter Ariz.

This fan base is as embarrassing as the football team. Probably more so.

Advertisement
And if CMU, yes fvckin CMU could catch, we would be 1-4...

And is 5-0 this year so far. Don't act like Minnesota going 9-4 is an annual thing. I'm not saying Fleck is the best, he's who I'd like to see though or Leach and of course Urban among others. It's that Handy Manny is awful and why waste time keeping him around. He'll get paid so no hard feelings...
Fleck is legit.

Pete is a key player in the uprising of our fans to take back our program and overthrow the nitwits inside the AD and BOT.

He's well-known enough in this area to help get the message out and apply pressure. You should all be rallying behind his efforts to help transform our athletic department from a god **** clown show into a serious operation.

The Hurricanes will never be back with the current people in charge and doing the same things we've done for 16 years. If you want that to change you hop in and help Pete raise ****.

Call him a ****** all you want, but do it after the war is won.

Pete is a key player in the uprising of our fans to take back our program and overthrow the nitwits inside the AD and BOT.

He's well-known enough in this area to help get the message out and apply pressure. You should all be rallying behind his efforts to help transform our athletic department from a god **** clown show into a serious operation.

The Hurricanes will never be back with the current people in charge and doing the same things we've done for 16 years. If you want that to change you hop in and help Pete raise ****.

Call him a ****** all you want, but do it after the war is won.

Eff it..im in

Advertisement
Back