Petey going off

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pete’s contradicting himself. Says Mario was in the bag but Blake wanted Manny. But then says this chick is the real administrator of football. So whose who in making these decisions? Like someone said kid sounds salty. But he would know if true just ain’t adding up

Advertisement
I dont know if what he is saying is true but I do know if we could keep out juniors from declaring for the draft to be 4th round picks or UDFA we would be a **** of a lot better

He's probably right.

Truth of the matter is UM administration is filled with nothing but absolute turds across the board, and it's only been getting worse even without the Clinton puppet. Academic rankings have been slipping every year. Uhealth system is absolute garbage which you know if you've ever been to one of those clinics, and I directly know many who work in that system who go out of their way to not use it for primary care or just ever which tells you everything. And ofc, sports is in the ******* across the board.

It's quite frankly a rotten, disgusting, cronyist organization filled with bureaucrats milking the brand and resources for everything it is worth. There's no quick fix. The only thing that will work to slowly root out the cancer over time will be to turn up the heat wherever possible, and deprive them of revenue and donations.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back