Petey going off

Advertisement
hes just salty that his leaks got cut and lost all his access.

THAT and he is obviously trying to get some social media mileage out of it; piling on and trying to be the 'voice' of the movement, knowing a trigger fan base will keep liking, retrweeting, sharing everything he has to say.

Nothing altruistic about these efforts.

What's pathetic is that so many of you are so pitiful and inept that you can't do anything other than this.

There's a conveyor belt of clowns like you who are so inarticulate that you can't put together even the most basic argument without relying on name-calling and politics.
Lmaoo you’re right dude I should’ve written a properly constructed, politically objective thesis explaining through titillating prose and brilliant reasoning backed with evidence that proves how you are UN TREMENNNNDO MARICON!

Enjoy the ban cuck boy, get back to me when your balls drop.

I’m gonna ask the banner company the price to to have the banner say “Save the U, fire Strawley and James”
Yeah Strawley needs to be called out as well... otherwise they'll just fire James and promote her as it's the easiest/laziest move possible which is obviously their m.o.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back