Petey going off

Advertisement
The problem I have with what Pete is saying is that we should have hired mario as if mario is setting the world on fire and then they aren't they lost to auburn who got handled by Florida and manny had us a play away not excusing what he have played like because we have been awful. But Pete's option for head coach hasn't been great either and you could make the case manny is a kicker away from 4-1 or maybe 5-0

I think the issue with Manny and why people including myself aren’t patient is he’s been on this team for 4 years and is responsible for half the players and kept coaches from the old staff. He sat through his D showing out and the offense failing, and watched it first hand. He should have had a better idea of how he wanted to fix it. He hired Enos and pretty much let that bozo hire his coordinators who honestly all suck.

He paid for Enos and Field (recruiting) the rest he picked up on Amazon.

Mario would have been a total fresh start and everyone would have been more patient waiting for him to get his team. Also Manny doesn’t know how to recruit, Mario would have nabbed some of the S fla 4 and 5 stara

Advertisement
Why so much hate for a dude who parlayed a free website volunteer piece into a career? Wtf would you do?

Try to stay relevant, which he's clearly trying to do. No hate for the man here, but he doesn't know anything here.

Get PJ Fleck and Miami will win. Dude is 38 and has already accomplished a lot. Took WMU to the New Years 6 Cotton Bowl (doubt that will happen again in). Has some nfl experience and his **** together. Has Minnesota 5-0. A lot of close wins but that shows me his organization. Dude is light years ahead of what we've got..

Last edited:
Advertisement
If it sounds crazy its prolly true this is the new U. Petes right i believe him....just like when everyone protected Golden and no one believed Duke Johnson or Tracy Howard stories telling kids dont come here. Those rumors were real....same goes with Pete i bet that Pete is keeping it 100 and no one will believe him because people want to be blind. They been blind for 15 fuqin years

Get PJ Fleck and Miami will win. Dude is 38 and has already accomplished a lot. Took WMU to the New Years 6 Cotton Bowl (doubt that will happen again in). Has some nfl experience and his **** together. Has Minnesota 5-0. A lot of close wins but that shows me his organization. Dude is light years ahead of what we've got..

Minnesota went 9-4 the year before Fleck got there with Chris Farley as head coach.

Fleck has gone 5-7 and 7-6 so far.

Minnesota went 9-4 the year before Fleck got there with Chris Farley as head coach.

Fleck has gone 5-7 and 7-6 so far.
And is 5-0 this year so far. Don't act like Minnesota going 9-4 is an annual thing. I'm not saying Fleck is the best, he's who I'd like to see though or Leach and of course Urban among others. It's that Handy Manny is awful and why waste time keeping him around. He'll get paid so no hard feelings...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back