Peterson stepping down at UW.

Advertisement
Article says he’s staying on with the school in some capacity. Very strange.
I was gonna say, I probably know Coach Pete the man as well as anyone on this board... and staying on in some capacity sounds more like him than bailing for USC. He's a great coach that not 1% here would like in charge of Miami.

Awful successor hire in Lake. I'll never get WHY programs continue to do this stupid crap. Go out and conduct a national search, get the best coach you can find. Don't settle for some guy on the staff that doesn't have any experience. UDub will most likely be back in the dregs within 5 years. They learned nothing from their experiences with Gilbertson and others.

Advertisement
Awful successor hire in Lake. I'll never get WHY programs continue to do this stupid crap. Go out and conduct a national search, get the best coach you can find. Don't settle for some guy on the staff that doesn't have any experience. UDub will most likely be back in the dregs within 5 years. They learned nothing from their experiences with Gilbertson and others.

Four of the top six teams in college football hired from within.

Advertisement
Jimmy lake is arguably the best db developer in football(yes even over raymond). He has been putting out high level draft picks at db for a long time and is very well regarded

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back