Peterson stepping down at UW.

Advertisement
He apparently will still be getting a check from the school as an advisor. Probably will pull an Urban and grab another job next year. USC probably keeps Helton one more year then pulls the trigger Peterson. Unless there is a job that will be open for him soon. MICHIGAN?

Advertisement
I wanted this guy during the tail-end of the Shannon years and over Golden. People don't understand how hard it is to recruit to the Northwest area. If you know you have Petersen on hand, you get rid of Manny instantly. No vetting needed, other than health and long-term outlook (college-anchored vs. NFL springboard).

Forget all this Miami-type-of-guy crap. Winning programs forget all that nonsense fluff and bring in a "Winning-type-of-guy"

No more:
Chains
Rings
TNM
Boat rides
Cupcakes
Pillars
Sideline dancing
Brownie points
FIU losses
CMU struggles
Bending Over
Still Breaking

Just:
Wins

All that fckng matters. We could be the blandest program in the country and cut out all that candy wrapper, just bring back that winning culture.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Awful successor hire in Lake. I'll never get WHY programs continue to do this stupid crap. Go out and conduct a national search, get the best coach you can find. Don't settle for some guy on the staff that doesn't have any experience. UDub will most likely be back in the dregs within 5 years. They learned nothing from their experiences with Gilbertson and others.
This is a bit different if Peterson stays on with school. I'm sure he will be there for Lake to lean upon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back