Peter-The scoop on Blades ?

mianjomar

Junior
Did he miss the train and finds himself in a beauty contest with Tyson Campbell? Will we take both? Do you think the ballsin his court and he's
Considering other options? Academic issues? Just odd that this legacy kid hasn't jumped on yet. Old subject I know but it's been awhile.

Advertisement
Did he miss the train and finds himself in a beauty contest with Tyson Campbell? Will we take both? Do you think the ballsin his court and he's
Considering other options? Academic issues? Just odd that this legacy kid hasn't jumped on yet. Old subject I know but it's been awhile.

This kid could wait until 3 weeks after signing day to sign with Miami and I wouldnt sweat one drop over it. He's a Blades. Coaches will take him no matter what and he will be a Cane no matter what. People say he wants to commit on Fathers Day to honor him. We dont lose our own legacies. We take other schools legacies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
hopefully he drops a sweet video on fathers day of footage of his dad playing at Miami, of him playing with his dad, other family members, maybe puts on his dads jersey, walking around the stadium, carrying the legacy...etc , etc

This kid could wait until 3 weeks after signing day to sign with Miami and I wouldnt sweat one drop over it. He's a Blades. Coaches will take him no matter what and he will be a Cane no matter what. People say he wants to commit on Fathers Day to honor him. We dont lose our own legacies. We take other schools legacies.
We've lost a few legacies. The older Patchen, Dre Carter, and Ryan Pickett for example.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back