Peter-The scoop on Blades ?

Lucky his last name is Blades. Because he's not as good as any of our current DB commits.

Did you really just throw shade at a Blades on a Cane board? Go play in traffic.
Lmao so because of his last name we can't be objective now? Get a hold of yourself #CanesFam .

He isn't fast enough to be a corner. His ball skills are weak in his tape and HE GOT BENCHED IN FAVOR OF A YOUNGER PLAYER.

How those are not alarming red flags is beyond me but hey, kid has the right last name so its all good.

He isn't better than anyone we have committed at those spots right now. Go watch all those kids play and tell me how Blades is better than any of them. Asante Jr is/was a better player than him but we couldn't seriously go after Asante because we have Campbell ahead of him (rightly so) and Blades waiting to officially commit even though the coaches are counting him as a commit on their board.

Go ahead and tell me what makes him such a special, cant miss prospect besides his last name. I'll wait.

Same dumb **** you post on WEZ. Just stay over there with all the Gator and Noles fans

Advertisement
Lucky his last name is Blades. Because he's not as good as any of our current DB commits.

Did you really just throw shade at a Blades on a Cane board? Go play in traffic.
Lmao so because of his last name we can't be objective now? Get a hold of yourself #CanesFam .

He isn't fast enough to be a corner. His ball skills are weak in his tape and HE GOT BENCHED IN FAVOR OF A YOUNGER PLAYER.

How those are not alarming red flags is beyond me but hey, kid has the right last name so its all good.

He isn't better than anyone we have committed at those spots right now. Go watch all those kids play and tell me how Blades is better than any of them. Asante Jr is/was a better player than him but we couldn't seriously go after Asante because we have Campbell ahead of him (rightly so) and Blades waiting to officially commit even though the coaches are counting him as a commit on their board.

Go ahead and tell me what makes him such a special, cant miss prospect besides his last name. I'll wait.

Same dumb **** you post on WEZ. Just stay over there with all the Gator and Noles fans
Another one with no legit football comments. I'll keep waiting.

Bran?

Advertisement

What was the last STA game that you watched?

[MENTION=323]whoopingcane[/MENTION] and I need to speak with you.

Bran gonna have to live with this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=323]whoopingcane[/MENTION] and I need to speak with you.
Can I get in on this class action?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back