Peter-The scoop on Blades ?

He was last seen telling a girl wearing a Baylor shirt that she was fyre, so we need to worry.

Advertisement
Lucky his last name is Blades. Because he's not as good as any of our current DB commits.

Seriously bro? When I first read your post I thought for sure I was going to look and see that this was a 1st post on some new troll account. Surely you have seen film of him in HS. Surely you can see that Al Blades Jr is an excellent athlete who is sudden and explosive with great height, speed, instincts and big play ability.

Blades is an elite CB prospect and his last name is not the reason he has dozens of offers from elite programs. Let me put it this way. Al Blades would be a take if his last name was Golden. Kid can play.

Might as well wait till we need some momentum to go after another big fish. Get a few of these silents to commit after we beat FSU and try our luck to swing a few 5 stars.

Blades is already counted in the Class. I know we all hate silent commits, but we all can consider this a whisper commit.

Advertisement
Lucky his last name is Blades. Because he's not as good as any of our current DB commits.

Did you really just throw shade at a Blades on a Cane board? Go play in traffic.
Lmao so because of his last name we can't be objective now? Get a hold of yourself #CanesFam .

He isn't fast enough to be a corner. His ball skills are weak in his tape and HE GOT BENCHED IN FAVOR OF A YOUNGER PLAYER.

How those are not alarming red flags is beyond me but hey, kid has the right last name so its all good.

He isn't better than anyone we have committed at those spots right now. Go watch all those kids play and tell me how Blades is better than any of them. Asante Jr is/was a better player than him but we couldn't seriously go after Asante because we have Campbell ahead of him (rightly so) and Blades waiting to officially commit even though the coaches are counting him as a commit on their board.

Go ahead and tell me what makes him such a special, cant miss prospect besides his last name. I'll wait.

Did he miss the train and finds himself in a beauty contest with Tyson Campbell? Will we take both? Do you think the ballsin his court and he's
Considering other options? Academic issues? Just odd that this legacy kid hasn't jumped on yet. Old subject I know but it's been awhile.

Calm the eff down dude ahah

Did you really just throw shade at a Blades on a Cane board? Go play in traffic.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Lmao so because of his last name we can't be objective now? Get a hold of yourself #CanesFam .

He isn't fast enough to be a corner. His ball skills are weak in his tape and HE GOT BENCHED IN FAVOR OF A YOUNGER PLAYER.

How those are not alarming red flags is beyond me but hey, kid has the right last name so its all good.

He isn't better than anyone we have committed at those spots right now. Go watch all those kids play and tell me how Blades is better than any of them. Asante Jr is/was a better player than him but we couldn't seriously go after Asante because we have Campbell ahead of him (rightly so) and Blades waiting to officially commit even though the coaches are counting him as a commit on their board.

Go ahead and tell me what makes him such a special, cant miss prospect besides his last name. I'll wait.

IMG_4164.jpgIMG_4165.GIF

You're right, Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, and Georgia should have their heads examined for recruiting him. I didn't say he was special or can't miss. Kid is highly rated and a Legacy. He's not lucky, he's a Cane. Good luck with your personal recruiting service.

You haven't seen Blades tape...but ok

Advertisement

You're right, Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, and Georgia should have their heads examined for recruiting him. I didn't say he was special or can't miss. Kid is highly rated and a Legacy. He's not lucky, he's a Cane. Good luck with your personal recruiting service.

Don't give him attention, anybody who follows broward football knows the kid can play.

If anybody is hyped because of his last name, it's Surtain...guy isn't even the best CB on his own team

Blades announcing on Father's Day with his version of "Hit Stick, Bust D...." with other Cane commits joining him would be epic!!

Did he miss the train and finds himself in a beauty contest with Tyson Campbell? Will we take both? Do you think the ballsin his court and he's
Considering other options? Academic issues? Just odd that this legacy kid hasn't jumped on yet. Old subject I know but it's been awhile.

This kid could wait until 3 weeks after signing day to sign with Miami and I wouldnt sweat one drop over it. He's a Blades. Coaches will take him no matter what and he will be a Cane no matter what. People say he wants to commit on Fathers Day to honor him. We dont lose our own legacies. We take other schools legacies.
We've lost a few legacies. The older Patchen, Dre Carter, and Ryan Pickett for example.

Ryan Pickett the DT that went to OSU and had a long NFL career with St. Louis and Green Bay?

Who was his connection to Miami?

Advertisement

This kid could wait until 3 weeks after signing day to sign with Miami and I wouldnt sweat one drop over it. He's a Blades. Coaches will take him no matter what and he will be a Cane no matter what. People say he wants to commit on Fathers Day to honor him. We dont lose our own legacies. We take other schools legacies.
We've lost a few legacies. The older Patchen, Dre Carter, and Ryan Pickett for example.

Ryan Pickett the DT that went to OSU and had a long NFL career with St. Louis and Green Bay?

I think he is former Cane Booker Pickett's younger brother (or as Keith Jackson called him "Boone Beckett").

I think he is former Cane Booker Pickett's younger brother (or as Keith Jackson called him "Boone Beckett").

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of a world are we living in where a Canes fan is concerned about what school a Blades wants to attend?

Advertisement
Back