Peter...Demetrius Jackson is solid right...not going to TT?

Advertisement
I don't even understand Tweeting a recruit to begin with. It's apparently an NCAA violation in the first place, but if it's somebody that's already committed and is leaning towards decommiting or just decommitted, sending them angry Tweets is not going to benefit the school/team in any capacity.

@Kevin_Beard9: Remember FANS y'all making these recruits feel some type of way. At the end of the day, the negative stuff makes it easier to let you down.

If you think our fans don't have any impact on our recruiting you are sadly mistaken....

Reading Powells twitter he is gone. And his last 15 comments have been either him saying, in so many words, that the Canes fans that freaked out on him had no small part in helping his decision or retweets of others bashing Cane fans for that bull****. And of course Chad Wilson jumped in and had some **** to say telling Cane fans were gonna deserve the next decommit because the current commits ae watching what we say and not liking it. And I GUARANTEE at least 80% of the people who get on here and freak out and flip their **** every time a kid goes elsewhere are the ones on twitter bashing 17-18 year olds kids. You people need to get a life/hobby/gf/child/pet/pastime/Xbox something to occupy your time instead of losing your **** for the world to see at a kid on twitter.

GTFO of here with that nonsense.

An EE flipping at the 11th hour?

Bought and paid for.

Advertisement
"I'm shutting it down, wait I'm decommiting, wait it's official I'm going to be a Cane no visits, check that I'm going to take some visits" lol

I think he decommiting soon.... How the fans did nigel last night didn't sit well with him.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back