Peter...Demetrius Jackson is solid right...not going to TT?

DJWilliams55

Junior
Some douche on another forum said he is going with Bethel to TT?

Please debunk.

/Getting severe heart palpitations from 'Crootin.

Advertisement
He continues to tell me he is solid and the other two schools recruiting him hard were Louisville and Arkansas. I would be surprised if he decommitted, but the way things have been going, I don't even know anymore...

He continues to tell me he is solid and the other two schools recruiting him hard were Louisville and Arkansas. I would be surprised if he decommitted, but the way things have been going, I don't even know anymore...

WE UP!

Advertisement
I will add this too. From my observations, Chad and Demetirus are closer than Nigel-Chad and Nigel-Demetrius

If DJ suddenly commits to Texas Tech then Im going to flat out call bull$$$****. No way you are going to tell me that TWO kids from Miami, out of the BLUE, are going to decide to up and commit to Texas Tech, especially since DJ has never even been there.

crootin getting to Pete...we should fly a banner of Pete's house

Advertisement
‏@F5_Jackson 2m

All these fake UM fans hating on my bro @_NigelBethel for HIS decision.... I support you bra..

Ugh.

‏@F5_Jackson 2m

All these fake UM fans hating on my bro @_NigelBethel for HIS decision.... I support you bra..

Ugh.

Awesome. Maybe it would just be better for the program if all UM fans just stayed offline and off Twitter until NSD.

@_NigelBethel: @F5_Jackson after you take your visits...let me know what you wanna do

Some of y'all just don't know when to quit

Advertisement
all you guys jump on the coach. one of the biggest problem is the ******** in the fanbase.

Advertisement
travonte, nigel, demetrius, etc all complaining about our fans who never show up to games attacking them. when will this fanbase just "get it"

Yup cuz Miami fans are the only ones who talk **** on twitter right?

It doesn't matter we are located in a community which magnifies anything someone affiliated with miami does something.... Just because other fans do it don't mean our fans should be tweeting "f*ck you" or any harmful tweets like that.

Advertisement
Back