Peter...Demetrius Jackson is solid right...not going to TT?

‏@F5_Jackson 2m

All these fake UM fans hating on my bro @_NigelBethel for HIS decision.... I support you bra..

Ugh.

Awesome. Maybe it would just be better for the program if all UM fans just stayed offline and off Twitter until NSD.

Or the coaching staff to finall y put a good product on the field.That perfromance against UL has hurt more than some idiot fans.

Advertisement
‏@F5_Jackson 2m

All these fake UM fans hating on my bro @_NigelBethel for HIS decision.... I support you bra..

Ugh.

Awesome. Maybe it would just be better for the program if all UM fans just stayed offline and off Twitter until NSD.

Or the coaching staff to finall y put a good product on the field.That perfromance against UL has hurt more than some idiot fans.

Well, that's not what our recruits are complaining about right now. They are ****ed at some of our d0uchebag fans who cant stop shooting their mouths off and making things worse for us.

@Kevin_Beard9: Remember FANS y'all making these recruits feel some type of way. At the end of the day, the negative stuff makes it easier to let you down.

If you think our fans don't have any impact on our recruiting you are sadly mistaken....

Winning, being competitive, playing tough, and putting kids in the NFL will always trump all that other crap

Winning, being competitive, playing tough, and putting kids in the NFL will always trump all that other crap

And yet after the Rustle Bowl, the first thing Teddy B was talking about was how much he enjoyed watching UM fans leaving in disappointment. That's what he singled out to talk about. Another kid who pretty much hates our fans and said so when he left for UL. But keep thinking that all our loud mouth idiots constantly trashing everyone and everything doesnt matter.

Advertisement

And yet after the Rustle Bowl, the first thing Teddy B was talking about was how much he enjoyed watching UM fans leaving in disappointment. That's what he singled out to talk about. Another kid who pretty much hates our fans and said so when he left for UL. But keep thinking that all our loud mouth idiots constantly trashing everyone and everything doesnt matter.
Part of the reason teddy didn't come here was because how the fans treated jacory harris. How negative they were..... Denial is the first sign. They want to say interacting with recruits on twitter has no affect, lol that's the furthest from the truth

Teddy didn't come here because Shannon got fired.

Yes ppl on twitter talk crap to these kids doesn't help the situation, I get all that but winning and putting a good product on the field will always be more important.

Yea, because a couple of crazies on twitter really represent the entire fan base.

But I guess Jackson could head to Arkansas, where they simply send death threats to players who don't go there.

And when there is positive news, I'm sure everyone will celebrate. But the last month has been a cluster****, thanks in large part to Golden. If he gave people a reason to be positive instead of sliming around for the PSU job, then maybe we would. Instead, we are in danger of losing three recruits in a week. And Dorito still has a job.

How the **** do people want us to react?

If Jackson wants to leave, fine. We can't worry about the kids who don't want to be here. We should be worrying why Yearby or Darling hasn't been enrolled yet

Advertisement
Some of you flat out don't get that your bull**** hijinx trolling is part of the problem. It is not the cool thing to do to be anti-Golden or the goon squad but it is actually anti Miami football.

from a message board perspective - it is free trial time for recruiting season - this place is solid, but if you don't lock it up you may lose good posters toward other places that don't allow all **** to break loose.

The program is not in the best shape, but being a ******* ****head about it and completely smearing it left and right is unproductive.

It it is sad that the WEZ is not board enough for all the rants and negativity.

I think that the Golden bashing is completely warranted but don't ******* bash 18 year old kids because they didn't go to college where you wanted.

Get a life if you're gonna do the latter. It's pathetic.

Last edited:
Yea, because a couple of crazies on twitter really represent the entire fan base.

But I guess Jackson could head to Arkansas, where they simply send death threats to players who don't go there.

And when there is positive news, I'm sure everyone will celebrate. But the last month has been a cluster****, thanks in large part to Golden. If he gave people a reason to be positive instead of sliming around for the PSU job, then maybe we would. Instead, we are in danger of losing three recruits in a week. And Dorito still has a job.

is this an exaggeration or do they really do this?

Advertisement

Those rednecks are insane, I wouldn't put anything past them.

Those rednecks are insane, I wouldn't put anything past them.

in that case maybe we all miss understood the Alex Collins situation.. the kid is a hostage up there....

Advertisement
Mannnnnn. If we lose more recruits, golden can go **** himself. Him and his bull**** dream job is ruining this class

@Kevin_Beard9: Remember FANS y'all making these recruits feel some type of way. At the end of the day, the negative stuff makes it easier to let you down.

If you think our fans don't have any impact on our recruiting you are sadly mistaken....

Reading Powells twitter he is gone. And his last 15 comments have been either him saying, in so many words, that the Canes fans that freaked out on him had no small part in helping his decision or retweets of others bashing Cane fans for that bull****. And of course Chad Wilson jumped in and had some **** to say telling Cane fans were gonna deserve the next decommit because the current commits ae watching what we say and not liking it. And I GUARANTEE at least 80% of the people who get on here and freak out and flip their **** every time a kid goes elsewhere are the ones on twitter bashing 17-18 year olds kids. You people need to get a life/hobby/gf/child/pet/pastime/Xbox something to occupy your time instead of losing your **** for the world to see at a kid on twitter.

Advertisement
Back