Peter - A Sony Michel Question

Why hasn't Peter et al chimed in with what they know? Are you journalists or keepers of the realm?

Pete will not do anything to rustle any feathers in the HS coaching community so don't expect anything from him.

Advertisement
Peter I heard from a media source that a wealthy family befriended and mentored Sony Michel and they are also large benefactors of the University of Georgia. This could be a major NCAA violation? Do you know anything about this and does Michel have a family for guidance?

The Canes have been very quiet on Michel's recruitment, unlike Dalvin Cook. It's almost like they don't want to get caught up in ANY improper activities as the ncaa (national colleges against athletes) contemplates our sanctions.

This is the kind of recruitment that should raise major red flags. For a team that doesn't recruit down here to walk in and take a 5 star out of our backyard should cause anyone with half a brain to be very suspicious. I hope someone drops a dime on Sonya Michelle because I hate to see shady **** going on with guys we want.

To be fair UGA has a history of getting guys from Heritage and Cardinal Gibbons and just Florida as a whole... I don't think it'll be a red flag because we literally have like 3 backs in the top 25 and maybe like 6 in the top 100 in south Florida... Everyone wasn't going to line up at the U...

UGA isn't a major player in South Florida. They just aren't. And for them to take this purported hardcore lifelong Canes fan out of nowhere when we've been recruiting him since he started smelling like that powder that all Haitians over 12 years old smell like DEFINITELY should raise major red flags to anyone with a functioning cerebral cortex. Terri Schiavo woke up when she heard this ****.

If you don't think something shady is going on with his recruitment to UGA, then you just don't want to know.

Advertisement
The article said that his brother would transfer in January. Funny if it does happen. You had a couple that were adamant that that story was bs.

Personally, any time I see one of these high-profile Florida athletes commit early to an out-of-state program, I am immediately suspicious. Sony, Watkins, etc. I mean Sony isn't even going to take any officials? Smells like someone in Athens holds a receipt.

From what I was told, Marken stopped going to classes at UMass so transferring anywhere was going to be an issue. This may explain why he's not at UGA right now, idk. From what I was told from people at UMass, UGA wasn't a sure thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back