Peter - A Sony Michel Question

I didn't know there were so many people named Peter. By NCAA definition a benefactor would be considered a booster.

Advertisement
This is the kind of recruitment that should raise major red flags. For a team that doesn't recruit down here to walk in and take a 5 star out of our backyard should cause anyone with half a brain to be very suspicious. I hope someone drops a dime on Sonya Michelle because I hate to see shady **** going on with guys we want.

This is the kind of recruitment that should raise major red flags. For a team that doesn't recruit down here to walk in and take a 5 star out of our backyard should cause anyone with half a brain to be very suspicious. I hope someone drops a dime on Sonya Michelle because I hate to see shady **** going on with guys we want.

Ask Sonya about her new car too...

Definitely Shady.

Advertisement

Lol, like when Clemson took 4 5 star kids out of Florida two years ago?

Ha ha ha. What a fcking scam. UM might as well forget about this clown and not waste their time with him if they've already brought his gimp brother in there.

Richt has done this since hes been there....

he got alec ogletree with giving his gimp brother a schollie...Theus the tackle and now sony just off the top of my head and i dont even follow uga....

keith brown should of looked to uga.....

Advertisement
Didn't one of Phoney's relatives or someone close to his family come on here right after he committed and say that his brother going to UGA wasn't going to happen?

Weird how this package deal was talked about even before Sony committed to UGA and, by some strange coincidence, actually came to pass. Yeah, nothing strange going on here.

lol, what a joke.

Exactly. Anyone that believes that there were no shenanigans with Sorny's recruitment and that he just "fell in love" with Athens is a fool.

Where are all the Pulitzer chasing reporters looking to catch Miami players accepting a piece of french toast on this one? Pretty serious stuff being kicked around.

Why hasn't Peter et al chimed in with what they know? Are you journalists or keepers of the realm?

Advertisement
Navarro said " @Manny_Navarro: @EmperorJames23 Package deals happen. Sony and his brother wanted to go to school together. #UM had its chance, didn't take Marken"

To be fair UGA has a history of getting guys from Heritage and Cardinal Gibbons and just Florida as a whole... I don't think it'll be a red flag because we literally have like 3 backs in the top 25 and maybe like 6 in the top 100 in south Florida... Everyone wasn't going to line up at the U...

Advertisement
Manny is such a *****. I'm sure taking his brother was the deciding factor in this recruitment.

Its bad enough this kid took a steamy dump on UM with his recruitment. He doesnt need to badmouth the facilities and fan base too

I was a huge Sony fan when I went up to the f$u game 2 years ago and he was sitting a few seats down in canes gear cheering for us the whole game. Not sure what happened to him since then, but I will take Joe all day over him now.

Advertisement
Back