Peter - A Sony Michel Question

CandyCane

Freshman
Peter I heard from a media source that a wealthy family befriended and mentored Sony Michel and they are also large benefactors of the University of Georgia. This could be a major NCAA violation? Do you know anything about this and does Michel have a family for guidance?

Advertisement
Peter I heard from a media source that a wealthy family befriended and mentored Sony Michel and they are also large benefactors of the University of Georgia. This could be a major NCAA violation? Do you know anything about this and does Michel have a family for guidance?

Doesn't matter. SEC antipope dispensation. Maximum allowable penalty is one hour suspension per $100, 000 in improper benefits. Suspension to be served in meaningless games that are not in doubt only. If only important game is available, then suspension shall be on a weekday during class hours only. If it was OSU, Sony might get a game or two suspension BUT will be allowed to postpone it until he declares for NFL draft in junior year.

Not pete, but I think the NCAA doesn't mind players receiving benefits from people that are really close family friends. Basically, if that so called wealth family knew the Michel family since Sony was 8 years old. NCAA i think as problem when someone comes around during their sophomore, junior and senior yr of high school.

I don't know how tru it is but I know there's some rich people that live around american haratige I'm talking multi millionaire rich so that won't shock me if its true... Man its crazy how corrupt high school recruiting get down hear in Florida its clear to see money is getting thrown at these kids.. More the half of these kids grew up big hurricane fans and all of a sudden they fall in love with these other schools... And I can't blame these kids for taking the money some of these kids come from poor backgrounds and want to help there people out its a natural instinct that every man have.... I hope it works out for the kid

Advertisement
Marshall Morgan the kicker for uga played for heritage with Sony ...he's visited the school with him a few times...for whtever reasoin i dont think its any thing shady with the kid.

Spotlight has been on hi for tooo long,, and UGA at this point doesnt have to pay backs to come in....GA produces 5 star guys every **** year and UGA pretty much owns GA recruiting. Sony isnt even their only rb recruit.....

I dont know if u guys noticed the two terrors they hhave in their backfield that are only sophs.

UGA sucks because they have a corch, but i dont think they paid to get Sony. Quite frankly i dont care either.....i love Yearby....and Brandon Powell is the 2nd best rb in Broward next to Sony...and he is the def of an athlete..kid will line up everywhere for us and be productive.

This could very easily be a violation if they are alumni or boosters. Whether it can be proven, or whether the NCAA cares, is another story.

Advertisement
....GA produces 5 star guys every **** year and UGA pretty much owns GA recruiting.

I dont know I think UGa gets raped when it comes to GA recruiting.... they are on top in the state in comparison to GT but most top BCS schools, out of state, do a better job at getting elite Ga recruits then UGa does.

....GA produces 5 star guys every **** year and UGA pretty much owns GA recruiting.

I dont know I think UGa gets raped when it comes to GA recruiting.... they are on top in the state in comparison to GT but most top BCS schools, out of state, do a better job at getting elite Ga recruits then UGa does.

only school that can run in there and do anything is Bama.

When UGA is all in on an elite prospect in GA..75% chance thats where they are going...GT is a non factor in GA.

Auburn may be able to pay a few s.ga kids...

When UGA is all in on an elite prospect in GA..75% chance thats where they are going...GT is a non factor in GA.

Georgia has had an unusually poor percentage landing top 10 in state kids that they are after..and it's not just bama and auburn..its tennessee, and south carolina and clemson and florida state.

Georgia has had an unusually poor percentage landing top 10 in state kids that they are after..and it's not just bama and auburn..its tennessee, and south carolina and clemson and florida state.

and Miami just piles on and take 1 or 2 ever so often.

Rashaad Greene, Greg Reid, Telvin Smith, Terrance Smith, Ukemi Eligwe all are 4 star players from GA that went to FSU.

Miami got 4 star Raphael Kirby and 4 star Naim Mustafaa

Ole Miss took 5 star R. Nkemdiche and 4 star Juco Lavon Hooks,

Florida took 4 star receiver Demarcus Robinson,

Ohio St took 5 star safety Vonn Bell

Auburn took 5 star Montravious Adams and Carl Lawson

thats just last years recruiting

Advertisement
and Miami just piles on and take 1 or 2 ever so often.

Rashaad Greene, Greg Reid, Telvin Smith, Terrance Smith, Ukemi Eligwe all are 4 star players from GA that went to FSU.

Miami got 4 star Raphael Kirby and 4 star Naim Mustafaa

Ole Miss took 5 star R. Nkemdiche and 4 star Juco Lavon Hooks,

Florida took 4 star receiver Demarcus Robinson,

Ohio St took 5 star safety Vonn Bell

Auburn took 5 star Montravious Adams and Carl Lawson

thats just last years recruiting

I forgot Bama taking 5 star Rueben Foster

and if you want to really pile on

Eric Berry to Tennessee

Cam Newton to Florida then Auburn

Ask Georgia how they did on the top in-state kids last year.

Yeah i would've been ****ed off if I was a UGa fan last year

Also many top Georgia recruits in 2014 are looking elsewhere. Deshaun Watson an elite 11 QB out of Georgia is committed to Clemson. Also McMillin the 5 star LB could be going to Clemson or Ohio State. Overrated 5 star DE Carter is looking at UF and Bama as well as Georgia.

Georgia also lost 5 star Montravious Adams from the state last year to Auburn who looks like a star.

Advertisement
$o, is it Sony or $ony?

For a lifelong Cane lock to suddenly go out of state, to the $EC no less, is $urely a $uspicious $situation.

Not $aying there were any payments involved, as we know the $EC and the $N$C$A$A would very much be on top of that $ituation.

This should be good. Go on...

$o, is it Sony or $ony?

For a lifelong Cane lock to suddenly go out of state, to the $EC no less, is $urely a $uspicious $situation.

Not $aying there were any payments involved, as we know the $EC and the $N$C$A$A would very much be on top of that $ituation.

Your "S" key is broken

Tight with the placekickers family. Kid is in a bit of hot water after getting caught drunk driving a boat on a lake outside Athens over the summer. Suspended for the Clemson game and likely to miss South Carolina game.

Advertisement
Back