Pete

Advertisement
Pete dont have time for any questions...Kaaya is on campus!!! Just messing with []_[].

This guy knows.

Andy R. ‏@andyacr 2m
American Heritage, Plantation top recruit QB Torrance Gibson was not in the Spring Game lineup. He was suspended due to discipline.

Andy Slater @AndySlater · 58m
I've learned top QB recruit, Torrance Gibson of American Heritage in Plantation, has been suspended from team - could leave school.

Advertisement
This guy knows.

Andy R. ‏@andyacr 2m
American Heritage, Plantation top recruit QB Torrance Gibson was not in the Spring Game lineup. He was suspended due to discipline.

Andy Slater @AndySlater · 58m
I've learned top QB recruit, Torrance Gibson of American Heritage in Plantation, has been suspended from team - could leave school.

Boom.

Advertisement

Lol, did you see his question? He asked if he got kicked out of school, he didn't. Suspended isn't kicked out of school. When the rumor came to me earlier in the day, I texted a coach and he told me no. I responded to a pm and said no. Then this thread came up 5 hours later and I said no too.

I know what he did too, but I've been asked not to disclose that information.

Good try tho

lol good cover.....sounds like something people at caneinsider would say

There's a difference between getting kicked out of school and kicked off the team.

There's also a difference between a suspension and a possible expulsion/leaving school.

So at this point, Glory is correct.

Advertisement

once the news comes out of what he did lets just say this board is going to hate Gibson. But yeah, I'm just covering up, I didn't text the coach, and I didn't text any heritage players what happened that I've known for 8 years

There's a difference between getting kicked out of school and kicked off the team.

There's also a difference between a suspension and a possible expulsion.

And Glory could've stated what was really going on if he actually knew anything as opposed to doing what pretty much all the writers here do. Give half answers then have a way out after whatever they originally stated was proven false or not completely correct.

Advertisement

Lol, did you see his question? He asked if he got kicked out of school, he didn't. Suspended isn't kicked out of school. When the rumor came to me earlier in the day, I texted a coach and he told me no. I responded to a pm and said no. Then this thread came up 5 hours later and I said no too.

I know what he did too, but I've been asked not to disclose that information.

Good try tho

this could be your chance to finally break something. Go for it.

I mean i guess its guna come out anyway but i heard he hit a girl and is kicked out of shool tifwiw

There's also a difference between a suspension and a possible expulsion.

And Glory could've stated what was really going on if he actually knew anything as opposed to doing what pretty much all the writers here do. Give half answers then have a way out after whatever they originally stated was proven false or not completely correct.

I don't speak for the rest of the staff writers, but 90% of the time I give very thorough answers with all I know. This time I was told not to say anything as the situation was changing and administration was handling the issue.

Advertisement
Back