Pete tweet

Advertisement
I dont care who gets hired... whomever it is will be calling Mario immediately after they accept.

Call him a traitor if you want but not wanting to be on an obviously sinking ship's staff makes him smart in my book.

How long do you think it would take a good coach to realize that this chit Al was selling wasnt legit.

I have not gone to a game in 2 years. If Butch is hired I will buy season tickets for next year.

This this this........but remember, we are not "real fans because we did not go to games when Alf was here

True. You're not. Support the team, not the coach.

your iq must be extremely low you are not supporting the team by spending money on tickets and merchandise . You did nothing but help prolong the issue by giving the Bots money.

I have not gone to a game in 2 years. If Butch is hired I will buy season tickets for next year.

This this this........but remember, we are not "real fans because we did not go to games when Alf was here

True. You're not. Support the team, not the coach.

your iq must be extremely low you are not supporting the team by spending money on tickets and merchandise . You did nothing but help prolong the issue by giving the Bots money.

I'm not debating IQ on a site such as this, but I have complete confidence that mine is higher than yours. Thanks for playing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
it seems as though cristobal is mentioned by these national haters who want us to stay down and/or want to make our program look like garbage mentioning him as our leasder

Just pulled this off another place...

b8uw01.jpg

Hold onto your butts

You're a *****, [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]

[video=youtube;wOHESZ7Pwe4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOHESZ7Pwe4[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Call him a traitor if you want but not wanting to be on an obviously sinking ship's staff makes him smart in my book.

How long do you think it would take a good coach to realize that this chit Al was selling wasnt legit.

His staff was on campus participating in camps, he was in communication with the area HS coaches and all the Shapiro stuff had been going on for a while. He knew precisely what he was doing when he joined the "sinking ship".

He didn't honour his commitment, and corrected his stupidity by abandoning his position. It's all well and good for an Oline coach, it's not OK for a potential head coach.

Had he stayed, he could have helped improve the program, proven his skills as a coach and shown his recruiting ability. He would be interim HC right now and perhaps the inside track at locking that spot down.

Bad decision maker...No Thnx

His staff was on campus participating in camps, he was in communication with the area HS coaches and all the Shapiro stuff had been going on for a while. He knew precisely what he was doing when he joined the "sinking ship".

He didn't honour his commitment, and corrected his stupidity by abandoning his position. It's all well and good for an Oline coach, it's not OK for a potential head coach.

Had he stayed, he could have helped improve the program, proven his skills as a coach and shown his recruiting ability. He would be interim HC right now and perhaps the inside track at locking that spot down.

I don't know about that. You can question his loyalty but not his decision. He is in a pretty good spot right now, even if not for the UM HC job. Who knows what would have happened had he stayed with the sinking ship. As it stands now most want a complete purge of the staff. Had he stayed he could easily be one of them.

Advertisement
I dont care who gets hired... whomever it is will be calling Mario immediately after they accept.

Yup, that's what we want, a smart TRAITOR.

Thank God and everything holy that he ditched. Had he stayed - he'd have been the head coach in waiting and we'd be stuck with him. I don't like him, he's an arrogant prick and does a crappy job of hiding it.

I don't know about that. You can question his loyalty but not his decision. He is in a pretty good spot right now, even if not for the UM HC job. Who knows what would have happened had he stayed with the sinking ship. As it stands now most want a complete purge of the staff. Had he stayed he could easily be one of them.

You can question his decision....his initial decision.

That initial decision was a monumental error, which is far easier to correct as an individual, not an organizational leader.

Going 27–47 and being fired, with no residual success, followed by poor decisions? Is any other D1 program currently considering that poor resume as a HC?

Advertisement
Back