Pete tweet

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have not gone to a game in 2 years. If Butch is hired I will buy season tickets for next year.

I feel you 77 Cane. I haven't been to a game since we lost to BC. If they hire Butch, i will drive from the 904 every weekend we play at home to see the Canes!

Advertisement
Anyone want to wager who the big money behind Cuban Alf is?

Local coaches, politicians, and the Archdiocese.

How many 305 kids are playing for Bama? What's Mario been doing on his recruiting trips down here? Why has the OL in Tuscaloosa regressed?

Butch is not going to let Mario be his OC, but there may be local pressure to bring him on board in some capacity.

Advertisement
He isn't even in the running except from those that are delusional. Way too many coaches out there that trump him that see the positives of taking this gig, this time around.

That's ok...the idiots backing Cristobal are only exposing themselves as SEC slurpers. And as such you know you CAN'T trust them because they have an agenda that's not in step with ours. I'm shocked at how many there are out there.

Big Money will win out...Thank God....

The program has to go with someone they know can succeed not someone who got fired from FIU.

Butch always hires good staff. Hire him move out the way.

Its that simple. Give him money to get his first choice for each position.

Advertisement
He isn't even in the running except from those that are delusional. Way too many coaches out there that trump him that see the positives of taking this gig, this time around.

That's ok...the idiots backing Cristobal are only exposing themselves as SEC slurpers. And as such you know you CAN'T trust them because they have an agenda that's not in step with ours. I'm shocked at how many there are out there.

Mario is not my first choice, but there are some good reasons as to why he is in the running. Mario would work IF we spend on coordinators.

Mario is not my first choice, but there are some good reasons as to why he is in the running. Mario would work IF we spend on coordinators.

Well then, I would work if I could get my choice of coordinators.

This is from Ariz a couple of weeks back:

**Sources close to Cristobal indicate that he already has an idea of who he would include on his staff. James Coley would be retained most likely. Bama DB Coach Mel Tucker would be a frontrunner to become defensive coordinator. Marshall OL coach Alex Mirabal would replace Kehoe.

So our staff would comprise: A head coach that went 27-47 in the Sun Belt, Noley (presumably returning) as OC where he hasn't shown a shred of innovation, and Mel Tucker, who's last 3 stints as a D-Coordinator were at the NFL level where his defenses finished 30th in the league each time.

That is fcking garbage. Cristobal is trash and he would likely assemble a subpar coaching staff.

He has no business sniffing Miami's head coaching shortlist.

This is from Ariz a couple of weeks back:

**Sources close to Cristobal indicate that he already has an idea of who he would include on his staff. James Coley would be retained most likely. Bama DB Coach Mel Tucker would be a frontrunner to become defensive coordinator. Marshall OL coach Alex Mirabal would replace Kehoe.

So our staff would comprise: A head coach that went 27-47 in the Sun Belt, Noley (presumably returning) as OC where he hasn't shown a shred of innovation, and Mel Tucker, who's last 3 stints as a D-Coordinator were at the NFL level where his defenses finished 30th in the league each time.

That is fcking garbage. Cristobal is trash and he would likely assemble a subpar coaching staff.

He has no business sniffing Miami's head coaching shortlist.

Him and his effin tie can get lost....GTFOH Wario

Advertisement
Back