Pete tweet

Brandinho

Section 139
Premium
Intel

Screen Shot 2015-11-11 at 11.36.46 AM.jpg

Advertisement
He isn't even in the running except from those that are delusional. Way too many coaches out there that trump him that see the positives of taking this gig, this time around.

Advertisement
He isn't even in the running except from those that are delusional. Way too many coaches out there that trump him that see the positives of taking this gig, this time around.

If he is truly in the running, either those people know something that the rest of the universe does not, or they are as stupid as they sound when the Wario's name is thrown around.

Fill us in on these coaches you know of.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have not gone to a game in 2 years. If Butch is hired I will buy season tickets for next year.

Advertisement
I have not gone to a game in 2 years. If Butch is hired I will buy season tickets for next year.

This this this........but remember, we are not "real fans because we did not go to games when Alf was here

Advertisement
Back