Pete tweet

Advertisement
I have not gone to a game in 2 years. If Butch is hired I will buy season tickets for next year.

This this this........but remember, we are not "real fans because we did not go to games when Alf was here

True. You're not. Support the team, not the coach.

your iq must be extremely low you are not supporting the team by spending money on tickets and merchandise . You did nothing but help prolong the issue by giving the Bots money.

I'm not debating IQ on a site such as this, but I have complete confidence that mine is higher than yours. Thanks for playing.
You are the type of fan/person that misses the "big picture". The sense of "Im a fan" is so great for you that you would rather pay and contribute to the problem rather than take drastic measures to address the issue. Would you continue to go to your favorite restaurant when all of a sudden, due to management changes, they begin to give you ****ty service and get your order wrong? I doubt it...how is this any different?

Dont get me wrong, It was hard not buying any tickets, it was hard not watching games, it really was but there is a greater purpose in what many of us did. I never rooted against the canes just did not expect wins as long as Alf was here.

I have been a fan of Miami for 35 years...have attended many many games and athletic functions but because I have enough and refuse to buy into the machine I am not a fan.

But go ahead and beat your chest and brag how you "supported" if it helps you feel like a "real fan"...again I am a 35 year fan not some bandwagon little jit

crossover22[]_[];2365574 said:
Why post a vague tweet like that? At least say where the person has coached or records the coach has had.

Fake tweet?

Who and what was the fake tweet? And how does someone accomplish such a thing. I guess someone could get hacked but I don't know about fake

Not sure about the tweet, but unless Pete deleted it, I can't find it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back