Pete or anyone with connections...Re:Smith

This kid seems to have anxiety. Not quite Ricky Williams **** but def throws everybody off. Wouldn't surprise me if commits here. We still gotta great class. We all just thrown outa kilter by McFartland.

Advertisement
Fat internet slobs on here don't realize how important an AAU basketball game is to highschool ball players. He's been to the campus already has a relationship with Rich it makes since to be tired of the official visits there is nothing more that Right can show him or say at this point. I wasn't tripping bc he didn't show up only internet clowns on here were crying like the bxtchs y'all are smh internet slobs

His team played a conference game against Independence hs on Friday. Still could've made it here for the weekend.

No way Um staff can keep a kid's visit quiet the whole time like that. Zero chance.

The cynic in me thinks that smith had a late change of heart bc saban told him, you go and I pull your schollie.

Here's another twist - bama just offered Ruggs' younger brother a achollie - he's class of 18 and probably a 2/3 star. Tea leaves say that they know they are out of it for smith so they are putting the full court press on ruggs

Last edited:
I took a super secret visit to Sofia Vergara's crib this weekend. Please leave that information here.

Advertisement
Back