Pete or anyone with connections...Re:Smith

Here's a crack pot theory for you...

Davonta Smith hates official visits. He visited LSU and Alabama "for [his] family" and stayed in the hotel room all visit. He didn't even meet with his host at Alabama. He treated these trips like visits to the dentist, and that's because he didn't want to go. Again, he was just going through the motions "for [his] family." Why, you ask? Because he knows where he's going, and it's not to either of those schools.

He loves Richt. He sees opportunity here. And he's been signed, sealed, and delivered to Miami for months. That's why Ariz is always so quiet about Smith.

But wait? Why not take the official visit to Miami, then? Maybe feel the sun on your face instead of being tied to your bed like James Caan in Misery?

Because if he made that trip, there would have been a natural post-trip buzz about Smith and Miami. Smith doesn't want the "stay home" pressure or the "Saban's ballsack" pressure going into signing day. And Richt wants to the splash of a sudden five star signing day pickup.

I'm opening a PayPal, because I expect to be paid for my fiction. But hey, who knows....

Agree 100% with the "crack" part! :)

Advertisement

Davonta Smith hates official visits. He visited LSU and Alabama "for [his] family" and stayed in the hotel room all visit. He didn't even meet with his host at Alabama. He treated these trips like visits to the dentist, and that's because he didn't want to go. Again, he was just going through the motions "for [his] family." Why, you ask? Because he knows where he's going, and it's not to either of those schools.

He loves Richt. He sees opportunity here. And he's been signed, sealed, and delivered to Miami for months. That's why Ariz is always so quiet about Smith.

But wait? Why not take the official visit to Miami, then? Maybe feel the sun on your face instead of being tied to your bed like James Caan in Misery?

Because if he made that trip, there would have been a natural post-trip buzz about Smith and Miami. Smith doesn't want the "stay home" pressure or the "Saban's ballsack" pressure going into signing day. And Richt wants to the splash of a sudden five star signing day pickup.

I'm opening a PayPal, because I expect to be paid for my fiction. But hey, who knows....

Could be the pot part too.

I like crack and I like pot. Seems like a win-win.

:cigar:

Bigly Upvote.

Advertisement

We talking about crack or we talkin bout crack?

I'm no insider. But I get a feeling this kid was here. Not a mention from Pete. If he was gone he'd tell you. I honestly think he came in at some point yesterday and the staff told everyone to keep it quiet. When BrooklynDee called they told him yes but don't say a word. Pete knows one way or the other and was probably told keep it quiet. Richt knows how to recruit in the SEC and this is how it's done. No one knew about his visit to FSU and I think Richt wanted to keep it that way. I don't think Richt would have visited 3 days prior if he already knew there was no shot. Add to that that the kid is so low key. He would have been fine holding back on posting on twitter and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm no insider. But I get a feeling this kid was here. Not a mention from Pete. If he was gone he'd tell you. I honestly think he came in at some point yesterday and the staff told everyone to keep it quiet. When BrooklynDee called they told him yes but don't say a word. Pete knows one way or the other and was probably told keep it quiet. Richt knows how to recruit in the SEC and this is how it's done. No one knew about his visit to FSU and I think Richt wanted to keep it that way. I don't think Richt would have visited 3 days prior if he already knew there was no shot. Add to that that the kid is so low key. He would have been fine holding back on posting on twitter and such.

I want to believe this so bad, I even thought something like that might have happened, but idk fam. We'll just wait and see

So we deleting posts now?...yall on that Al Golden, Trump, **** for real. Controlling the free flow of information and criticism.

Advertisement

:puzzled:

Clean your PM inbox, fool.

Clean your PM inbox, fool.

What's good bruh?

Advertisement

I thinnk thereees a lot of valiiidty to this theeery. But in the intret of ful discosure, I was Baker Acted abot 3 hors ago and am curmently in a staight jaket typin thI s messge wit myyy toes

I thinnk thereees a lot of valiiidty to this theeery. But in the intret of ful discosure, I was Baker Acted abot 3 hors ago and am curmently in a staight jaket typin thI s messge wit myyy toes

LOL.

Fat internet slobs on here don't realize how important an AAU basketball game is to highschool ball players. He's been to the campus already has a relationship with Rich it makes since to be tired of the official visits there is nothing more that Right can show him or say at this point. I wasn't tripping bc he didn't show up only internet clowns on here were crying like the bxtchs y'all are smh internet slobs

Advertisement
Fat internet slobs on here don't realize how important an AAU basketball game is to highschool ball players. He's been to the campus already has a relationship with Rich it makes since to be tired of the official visits there is nothing more that Right can show him or say at this point. I wasn't tripping bc he didn't show up only internet clowns on here were crying like the bxtchs y'all are smh internet slobs

Kid might be low key but he knows he's a top recruit. He can schedule his OV any time he wants. Why during his basketball game?

There's no AAU basketball being played in January...lol

We talking about crack or we talkin bout crack?

I think they left out the n. They're talking about crank.

Advertisement
Back