Pete on Griffin

The fate of our WR core rests in the hands of this guy. Saturday is almost like pre-NSD. If we get this kid in somehow, then Rudolph, Lane and Dixon can all fly a **** kite for all I care. GRIFFIN is ELITE.

Advertisement
The fate of our WR core rests in the hands of this guy. Saturday is almost like pre-NSD. If we get this kid in somehow, then Rudolph, Lane and Dixon can all fly a **** kite for all I care. GRIFFIN is ELITE.

Absolutely, but I still consider this such a long shot.

Advertisement
Distructobot3000, maybe I used a poor choice of words. But it would def soften the blow. And lets face it, as of today, we are not in the "drivers seat" for any of those guys. Griffin is in the bag. He just needs to pass that **** test.

And I stand by my statement that Griffin is ELITE. Those other guys are great.

ACT test scores usually take 4-7 weeks to go through. Took me about another month to get my scores after I took it.

You dont get your "unofficial" score right away at the test site? Or am I thinking about Post-Grad tests?

Advertisement
ACT test scores usually take 4-7 weeks to go through. Took me about another month to get my scores after I took it.

This is what doesn't make sense to me. Even if he aces it, it would probably be late January before he got them back unless there's some mechanism for people in situations like this to get them quicker.

This is what doesn't make sense to me. Even if he aces it, it would probably be late January before he got them back unless there's some mechanism for people in situations like this to get them quicker.

no way they come back about 2 weeks later.. and i believe available online

Good luck to him. I remember when we first landed him there was some article basically saying the kid had completed up to about 3rd grade and needed a Billy Madison type of run to actually graduate and qualify.

I'd kill to have this walking mismatch here. Hopefully he studied hard and prepared some sort of advanced cheating mechanism.

Advertisement

no way they come back about 2 weeks later.. and i believe available online

Awesome, thank you. Obviously, I'm really old.

How Soon Scores Are Ready

Most scores are available for online viewing within 2 ½ weeks after each national or international test date. Your scores are not reported any faster if you view them online. Score reports are normally released within 3 to 8 weeks after each test date. If you took the Writing Test, your score reports will be released only after all your scores are available, including Writing, within 5 to 8 weeks after the test date.

Another potential concern is the NCAA Eligibility Center has to sign off on his test scores and HS transcript. Guess it's possible they've already reviewed his transcript.

Advertisement

I haven't received my scores yet. How long does it take?

You can view your scores online as soon as they are available through your student Web account. Most multiple-choice scores from National and International testing, including the Composite score, are posted within 2½ weeks after each test date. Writing scores are normally added about 2 weeks after your multiple-choice scores. You will receive notification when you log in to your account if your Writing scores have been added.

If you tested through State Testing as of spring 2008 or if you tested through Special, Arranged, Project, or DANTES testing as of mid-September 2008, you can also view your scores online after you receive your score report in the mail with a student Web account.

Score reports for the ACT (No Writing) are normally released within 3 to 8 weeks after the test date. (Please allow an additional 1 to 2 weeks if you test in a location other than the U.S., U.S. territories, or Canada.) If you took the ACT Plus Writing, your scores will be released only after all your scores are available, including Writing, normally within 5 to 8 weeks after the test date.

Your score report will also be delivered as a PDF through your student Web account.

Scores are processed and added each week, usually each Wednesday and Friday. Normally, all scores are reported by 8 weeks after the test date. (See examples of why some scores take longer.) There is no option to speed the scoring of your tests.

Distructobot3000, maybe I used a poor choice of words. But it would def soften the blow. And lets face it, as of today, we are not in the "drivers seat" for any of those guys. Griffin is in the bag. He just needs to pass that **** test.

And I stand by my statement that Griffin is ELITE. Those other guys are great.

I think Rudolph is elite. Kid is already extremely polished and is at least on par with Rashard Greene coming out of HS IMO. As for where we stand with the other 2, I see more people saying that we lead for Dixon than those that are picking OSU, so I'm remaining optimistic with him . Lane is a longshot IMO.

In any case, even if we strike out on our remaining wr targets I still feel very good about adding Berrios, Brady, Langham and potentially Griffin (again, for the 2nd time) to what we already have..

Just pass the test and get here before spring. Imagine him, Coley and Braxton with Dorsett flying pass everyone. When Duke, Joe or Brandon slips out of backfield, nobody will be anywhere to be seen. My Lord if we can get TE we actually use over the middle. We might acutally score enough to withstand our D. Alburn does.

Advertisement
Back