Pete....Need your honest take RIGHT NOW for Thomas....

darkgable0178

Recruit
I want this kid more than anyone left on our board at the skill positions. He has Desean Jackson type ability. Would immediately help us at PR and KR.

Can we pull this stud? I see he is visiting Tennecheat now on the weekend before signing day.

Advertisement
I want this kid more than anyone left on our board at the skill positions. He has Desean Jackson type ability. Would immediately help us at PR and KR.

Can we pull this stud? I see he is visiting Tennecheat now on the weekend before signing day.

Do recruits even watch the teams they are visiting?? How many more offensive prospects must get lost in the sludge of the SEC east?

Please keep your number of posts at 1.

Advertisement
"Right now" won't get you an answer, but "RIGHT NOW" will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Please keep your number of posts at 1.
I almost forgot how awesome it was to have all the TN trolls on our board prior to last years NSD.
7DEFF1BE-3C31-4DF5-8FC3-5C31CE710220_zpsmkz4xfrl.gif

Clearly, Tennessee is a premier destination.

LOL at the bull**** we read on the regular.

How long has it been since Tenn has been relevant?

Yet, they whoop our *** on the recruiting trail -seems that way at least.

Advertisement

Longtime lurker who doesn't really post much?

Advertisement
Pete's tail is between his legs right now

There must be 2 pete's,the one we've had who had no modesty and was all swagger and bravado and the one we have now who reminds me of an undefeated boxer who got beat up and knocked out in his last fight and now is afraid to even swing.

Would it help to move DJ's visit back to when Thomas is coming in, since Echols isn't taking the visit anymore with DJ? just wondering if this will help with landing Thomas or not. Its not good that he is going to UT after he comes here that didnt work out good for us last year losing Byrd and Williams.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back