Pete....Need your honest take RIGHT NOW for Thomas....

Advertisement
I want this kid more than anyone left on our board at the skill positions. He has Desean Jackson type ability. Would immediately help us at PR and KR.

Can we pull this stud? I see he is visiting Tennecheat now on the weekend before signing day.

Drama QUEEN...........

Advertisement
IMG_6298.jpg

Advertisement
Pete's tail is between his legs right now

There must be 2 pete's,the one we've had who had no modesty and was all swagger and bravado and the one we have now who reminds me of an undefeated boxer who got beat up and knocked out in his last fight and now is afraid to even swing.

So when recruits lie to him, its his fault? So when coaches dont give him correct info 100% of the time, thats his fault? If he didnt give you the info he was getting, you would be all upset about no info. If you really have a problem here, go to Vermin's site. He probably has a sale going on now.

Pete's tail is between his legs right now

There must be 2 pete's,the one we've had who had no modesty and was all swagger and bravado and the one we have now who reminds me of an undefeated boxer who got beat up and knocked out in his last fight and now is afraid to even swing.
No,just one of us.But there is Peter Ariz

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back