Pete Hinting at a New Scoop?

Cal jimmy

Sophomore
Or just having some fun?

image.jpg

Sure would be fun to see Pete go 2 for 2

Advertisement
Pete is the same guy that thinks JR Smith is a baller in the NBA. Nuff said. ;)

What do the tea leaves say? What about the magic 8-ball? How about throwing some bones down and seeing what they say?

Advertisement
People are saying strong doesn't have a buyout clause at Texas. I don't know how true that is but we will see

How would one not have a buyout clause? If they fire him, he just leaves? If another team comes along, he just leaves?
Idk but it doesn't seem to make sense

Advertisement
What if all these strong rumors were a way of his agent (butch's agent) jimmy sexton too cool on the Butch massive momentum while they were working on something.. BBB.. I mean he was with Paul Dimare that has to mean something, he's the most influential booster

I would not be surprised if the Strong rumors are coming from Strong's people. Perception over reality.

1. Is Butch better than Butch? YES!
2. Is Butch equal to Butch? **** YEAH!
3. Is Butch Butch? **** YEAH!
4. Butch passes the Butch test.
5. Hire Butch.

By the way, to date, Butch is the only candidate to actually pass the Butch test.

Advertisement
I definitely prefer Strong to Cristobal but I'm not as high on him as others seem to be. I would prefer an offensive minded coach, plus he has been a disaster at Texas.

Advertisement
Hiring Strong would take off with a bang. Big recruits, top class. Alot of momentum. Then on the field when the game is close.....we all realize Strong is who he is.....a poor in game coach. Its time to put points on the board with all this talent. We dont need a Baylor/T-Tech offense. But we do need an inovative offensive minded coach. Tired of playing to not lose.

Advertisement
Back