Pete, Final predictions?

Advertisement
The personal attacks on Pete last night were ridiculous.

Most people on here are adults, and most have brains.

I enjoy reading PA's info, but like others here have said, Pete's just passing on to us what he's heard and told. Not his fault, kids decide not to attend UM and take advantage of the great FB tradition and education.

Cane4,

To what I quoted, I beg to differ. If last night is any indication, our fans both old and young, act like spoiled b!itches whenever something bad happens. But it's no different than any school. The fact that collectively we act this way and start spewing out names and other not-so-nice words to insult kids is pathetic and embarrassing.

I enjoy reading PA's info, but like others here have said, Pete's just passing on to us what he's heard and told. Not his fault, kids decide not to attend UM and take advantage of the great FB tradition and education.

Cane4,

To what I quoted, I beg to differ. If last night is any indication, our fans both old and young, act like spoiled b!itches whenever something bad happens. But it's no different than any school. The fact that collectively we act this way and start spewing out names and other not-so-nice words to insult kids is pathetic and embarrassing.

Maturity is not quantifiable by an age. It's a state of mind. I'd be willing to bet that there are quite a few "veterans" of life who were in here actin a fool last night.

Advertisement
Btw, Pete and other mods, can we PLEASE take Alex Collins face/picture OFF THE MAIN PAGE!? Him throwing up that "U" is TREASON. And i'm sick of seeing it. Thank you sirs and you guys are doing a great job with the site. Nobody bats 1.000 in this recruiting game. Just keep the info credible as possible and people will still come back. NOBODY should EVER want to go back to grassy or canesport. I dont care how many predictions you get wrong.

Cane4,

Maturity is not quantifiable by an age. It's a state of mind. I'd be willing to bet that there are quite a few "veterans" of life who were in here actin a fool last night.

This is very true, especially grown men sending nasty tweetes to the kid after he maes his choice. Be a grown *** man and move on to the next target.

I think Pete is applying ointment to his *******. Pete is just a kid and has not been around the block with this recruiting game very often

And you have been around the block? Apparently not. Or else you'd realize that none of these so called "insiders" are perfect in predicting the actions of teenagers.

Negged.

Advertisement

Maybe he shouldnt have been so cot **** confident he was choosing UM just hours before his decision.

Big *** neg on you. Why dont you go do some work and put your opinion on the line like he is. He was asked, he gave you an opinion based on what he knew. Get over it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any of you guys listen to Joe Rose in the mornings?

I had no idea that Richie "boar's head" guy that always calls in was one of Coley's HS coaches. Well anyways Joe had him on this morning and he said he fully expects Coley to be a Cane. He even referenced conversations with the kids family and made a joke about neither him or any of Coley's family would ever speak to him again if he didn't pick Miami.

We'll see.

Advertisement
Back