Pete, Final predictions?

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
are you planing on putting up your final predictions today?

And go with your gut, dont be conservative to appease all those week shouldered half steppin p@ssies.

thanks homie

and in refference to Alex Collins, i'm sure he even thought he was going to pick the U at somepoint over the last 2days

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think Pete is applying ointment to his *******. Pete is just a kid and has not been around the block with this recruiting game very often

I think Pete is applying ointment to his *******. Pete is just a kid and has not been around the block with this recruiting game very often

the combination of your name and him applying ointment is not an enjoyable image.

And the kid is pretty deep in the game, i'm sure he's gonna roll with the punches

the combination of your name and him applying ointment is not an enjoyable image.

And the kid is pretty deep in the game, i'm sure he's gonna roll with the punches

I'm not. Y'all gotta understand that for all he does for the site, Pete is a Cane fan at heart and that's why he does it. Yesterday sucked for him more than anybody and the portent of things to come ain't too bright neither.

Hang in there young boss

I agree. He's doing a great job. He misfired on one... so what...

"That's how you become great, man. Hang your balls out there." ~ Jerry Maguire

Advertisement
I vaguely remember a post by Pete yesterday saying he and Tito would have final predictions later that night. Its the next day.

Advertisement
The personal attacks on Pete last night were ridiculous.

Because we have some jaggoffs in here who think Aziz has some magic crystal ball. Aziz is an 18 year old kid who is just scowering the web, the phones, and people he can think of to try to get some insight into where a kid may go. He doesnt know what's going on inside a kid's head anymore than any other web reporter or recruiting "expert".

People here chose to delude themselves into thinking we were going to CLEAN UP with everyone we wanted, and ignored warning signs saying otherwise. NOW, they want to blame Aziz, and Golden, and anyone else becuase they feel let down, but the truth is, they let themselves down. You can NEVER assume a kid is a lock. Especially not a kid who already DECOMMITTED from us in the first place, never recommitted, and has been travelling the country looking at other schools. Collins never indicated he was coming here. People clung to unsubstantiated rumors because its what they WANTED to belive.

That's not Aziz' fault. All the kid can do is report what he's heard, and give his opinion. Most people on here are adults, and most have brains. If you follow recruiting, you know that this kind of stuff CAN and DOES happen every year, and you have to be prepared for it.

Advertisement
I have a feeling the "insiders" aren't going to be doing any more predicting. Last night, again, illustrated that no one knows which school these kids are going to select. To predict is an act of futility.

By the way, Richie from Boar's Head said on the Joe Rose show this morning that Coley is all Cane. Richie claims to coach at NE High School. See what I mean.

Advertisement
Give the guy a break. These South Florida kids are all over the map this year. I am convinced some of these kids still do not know where they are going.

Advertisement
Back